Chambers of Xeric progress thread

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Iron felony
Premium Donator

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Iron felony » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 am

Honestly cannot wait for this

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:03 am

Iron felony wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 am Honestly cannot wait for this
you're going to have to wait. :lol:
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:14 pm

Raj wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:34 pm Vanguards

Gowx
Novice

Post by Gowx » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm

Dead topic questionmark?

Korasi2
Premium Donator

Post by Korasi2 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:16 pm

yes, its a dead topic, i vote to remove it :thumbsup:

Iron ra
Premium Donator

Post by Iron ra » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:08 pm

Korasi2 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:16 pm yes, its a dead topic, i vote to remove it :thumbsup:
Boy shut the helllllllllllllllllll up! We desperately need this even if none of it is relevant for upgrades aside ancestral. Cox is great content nonetheless.. Dang bald assassin..

Pk gts
Honor Player

Post by Pk gts » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:14 pm

scrap this project and prioritize evolution of combat

Snapzhot
Premium Donator

Post by Snapzhot » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:16 pm

Hit me up if you're looking for an additional developer on this.

Korasi2
Premium Donator

Post by Korasi2 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:22 pm

Eye of ra wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:08 pm
Korasi2 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:16 pm yes, its a dead topic, i vote to remove it :thumbsup:
Boy shut the helllllllllllllllllll up! We desperately need this even if none of it is relevant for upgrades aside ancestral. Cox is great content nonetheless.. Dang bald assassin..
Right, new content is important for the game thats true. But trying to code a piece of content that will take for ever to finish, because there are alot of new bosses and mechanics in that piece of content, isnt great for the game either (no hate on mike, he does great work). What could had been done was make a pkhonor exclusive raid. You still have olm as the raid boss fight, but instead of adding vesp, muta, puzzle rooms etc etc, you add already existing bosses to the raid so that the workload is alot less. This way the new items are ingame and new content will be released quicker. After the release of this certain type of raids, mike could had always worked on adding the osrs boss rooms on the side. :afro: :jiggly:

Iron ra
Premium Donator

Post by Iron ra » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:47 pm

Korasi2 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:22 pm
Eye of ra wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:08 pm
Right, new content is important for the game thats true. But trying to code a piece of content that will take for ever to finish, because there are alot of new bosses and mechanics in that piece of content, isnt great for the game either (no hate on mike, he does great work). What could had been done was make a pkhonor exclusive raid. You still have olm as the raid boss fight, but instead of adding vesp, muta, puzzle rooms etc etc, you add already existing bosses to the raid so that the workload is alot less. This way the new items are ingame and new content will be released quicker. After the release of this certain type of raids, mike could had always worked on adding the osrs boss rooms on the side. :afro: :jiggly:
Why can't this be done? Atleast a basic scouted raid could be made from whats here in green. Just finish olm and rewards then run it for the time being. Players that enjoy raids have atleast some more variety.🤷‍♂️ I really enjoy solo Chambers personally so any form of it would be a pleasure. It's a very nice idea Mr. Rasi. 👍