Neitiznot faceguard requirements

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

What requirements should there be to kill Basilisk knights and/or wear the Neitiznot faceguard?

Only require 60 slayer to kill Basilisk knights, nothing else
25%
Require both 60 slayer and all Fremmenik Exiles quest requirements to kill Basilisk knights
16%
Only require 70 defence to wear the Neitiznot faceguard, nothing else
13%
Require both 70 defence and all Fremmenik Exiles quest requirements to wear the Neitiznot faceguard
46%

Total votes: 61

Thierryu1
Premium Donator

Re: Neitiznot faceguard requirements

Post by Thierryu1 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Adding some weird exile shit for a jaw seems kinda useless. Just the slayer shit should be enough.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:26 pm

Respire1337 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:09 pm Everything that you have asked for is most likely already done and is just sitting there, waiting to be released in the next update.
Is it? I, just like the rest of the community, would have no way of knowing because I am not a developer and there has been no information released about it since the original dev blog posts.
Respire1337 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:09 pm The faceguard is *considered* bis for CoX and it will be the more popular choice here, due to players choosing to have a single helmet, rather than 2 helmet switches ( torva helmet-pernix cowl).
+1 more strength bonus over the next best option hardly makes it best in slot. Especially when it lacks any special effects like the serp and nex gear has. CoX will be very easy in endgame gear. We will have plenty of room for 9 way switches, because we wont need food. The faceguard is literally just a neits helm that will increase your max hit by +1.
Respire1337 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:09 pm Also, for the serpentine helmet stats, here you go sir
Didn't know they added the strength bonus back to the helmet. Still a valid point that we have the serp helm which is better than the facemask with its special effects considered.

Googlestar
Novice

Post by Googlestar » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:43 am

Iron adam wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:43 pm Just do slayer and defence requirements. Waste of time to do the rest.

I don't think these updates should be a priority though. Im sure a majority of players would rather see CoX, 2B capes, Skillcape perks, and the Pvp accessibility updates. Don't put off the updates that the community wants just because one person *cough cough* wants an exact copy of osrs. We already have the Serp helm with its pre-nerf osrs stats, and torva full helm. Adding the neitiznot facemask is a waste of time IMO.

I think it would be helpful to run a community poll and see which of these major updates the community wants to see next.
^ This, but also would be nice to know what is actually ready to be released and what the plan is with the up coming updates

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:20 am

Pointless to add the quest requirements, they're low reqs anyways. Instead of being like you need to complete quest x to wear it, it comes with a whole list of skills that take a short time to complete.
#Justice4Church

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Iron adam wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:43 pm Just do slayer and defence requirements. Waste of time to do the rest.

I don't think these updates should be a priority though. Im sure a majority of players would rather see CoX, 2B capes, Skillcape perks, and the Pvp accessibility updates. Don't put off the updates that the community wants just because one person *cough cough* wants an exact copy of osrs. We already have the Serp helm with its pre-nerf osrs stats, and torva full helm. Adding the neitiznot facemask is a waste of time IMO.

I think it would be helpful to run a community poll and see which of these major updates the community wants to see next.
The main reason I opted for adding the Neitiznot faceguard in this update, is because it took me literally one day to code it in. It seemed like a good opportunity to add some more content to the game in the short term until the bughunter contest is over.

CoX will take several weeks of work to get finished, if not more. 2b capes and skillcape perks are almost finished by Thoby, but need to be reviewed and finished by myself yet, this is planned for one of the next updates.

Once the cache update and Basilisk knights are released, we'll finish our work on the collection log, then adamant and rune dragons, and then 2b capes + skillcape perk. These are updates that Thoby has been working on lately and need to be reviewed and finished by me, hopefully without requiring too much time on my part. After that, we'll continue our work on the CoX.

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:15 pm

Sounds good!