Karuulm Slayer Dungeon & Alchemical Hydra

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Re: Karuulm Slayer Dungeon & Alchemical Hydra

Post by Iron adam » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:08 am

Jousi wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:58 pm In the screenshot it seems that Alchemical Hydra knows the song by Katy Perry.
i kissed a hydra and i liked it

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:03 pm

Update: I have added all other monsters to the dungeon, including the Hydras, Wyrms and Drakes that are only accessible when on a slayer task. All of their mechanics are also added. The test server remains open for anyone who wants to give them a go!

Left to do: all drops (for the Alchemical Hydra and all the other monsters), blockable slayer tasks for all monsters, access to the machinery to craft Ferocious gloves and some mechanics specific to the slayer dungeon (boots of stone for non-donors, limitations to cannon placement and maybe something else that I overlooked).

All in all, not that much left to do. Getting there!

Cancerstick
Wise One

Post by Cancerstick » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:24 pm

As far as drops go, for the dragon hunter lance... is the plan to go the route of combining the hydra claw with the hasta, or having the lance just drop fully made?

Once it is made, for the purposes of corp and glacors, will the DHL still have the same properties for damaging them?

Will our DHL still have the 20% damage and accuracy towards dragons?
Spoiler: show
The lance increases both accuracy and damage by 20% when fighting dragons (excluding Elvarg and revenant dragons) and other draconic creatures, such as wyverns and the Great Olm. This stacks additively with Void Knight equipment and multiplicatively with the Slayer helmet. However, it loses its defensive and prayer bonuses and some of its strength bonus compared to the Zamorakian hasta. Unlike the Zamorakian hasta, the Dragon hunter lance does not have a special attack.
Just curious