What to look forward to

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

What to look forward to

Post by Mike » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:40 pm

In the next couple of weeks, I would like to make work of adding the Hardcore Ironman Mode on PkHonor! The most important thing is to have separate highscores for Hardcore Ironman, which Rapsey is working on as we speak. We're hoping to get this released as quickly as possible, hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

Other than that, I'm currently working on the Rune Pouch, as well as the Menagerie in a Player-Owned House, which can serve as storage for pets. Once those two are out, I'm hoping that all inventory enhancing features are ready to finally get Ultimate Ironman Mode released!

Something OSRS doesn't have, but I think our players might like to have, is a Hardcore Ultimate Ironman Mode, which is a combination of UIM and the Hardcore mode where you only have 1 life - if you die, your stats on the highscores will be frozen and you will become a normal Ultimate Ironman player. Adding this extra mode shouldn't be that much work.

I've also heard the complaint of several players that a lot of bugs are still not being fixed. For some bugs (such as disappearing pets and capes or instanced boss rooms), we simply aren't able to reproduce them which makes it really hard (if not impossible) to fix them. However, other bugs are overlooked simply because they get lost in the large amount of (often smaller) bug reports on our forums.

It would certainly be helpful if we could get a bit of an overview of the most important bugs that are still not fixed, so if you know of these, please post them in this thread so that I can take a look at them and make sure they are fixed as soon as possible. For the bugs that we cannot reproduce, we'll have to either work more closely with our players to manage to reproduce them, or rewrite certain systems completely from scratch in order to get rid of them.

And in between all this, I'd also like to get a Christmas event released just like every year.

Dead
Premium Donator

Re: What to look forward to

Post by Dead » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:52 pm

So much too do, Nice to see an update as a lot of players get fustrated and think nothing is being done. Nice work! the hardcore, UIM looks amazing, cannot wait for that!

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Great work Mike! Also on just the communications part of it, these small posts are loved by many. Looking forward to UIM.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Zvrc
Known Venturer

Post by Zvrc » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Thank you for keeping the community updated.

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:06 pm

HCUIM would be legendary.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:06 pm

Isaaq was completely wrong as per usual!

Love the rune pouch dude :thumbsup:

Mr etho
Premium Donator

Post by Mr etho » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:50 pm

Thank you Mike. Amazing

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Sounds awesome mike!

Will be ok
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:40 pm

Thanks for keeping the community updated! Looking forward to HCIM, is it possible to have a count down to when it’s released?? this way we can have a fair race to first maxed HCIM? (Also maybe make a reward for first maxed HCIM???)

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:14 pm

Awesome Mike. Thanks for the progress update!
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.