Final wilderness achievement diary list

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

Do you agree with the proposed achievement list?

Yes, I fully agree
54%
Yes, I agree but have a suggestion for a minor change in amount, posted below
2%
I agree with the PvM tasks but add more PvP tasks
2%
I agree with the PvM tasks but remove one or more PvP tasks
22%
Remove one or more PvM tasks but I agree with the PvP tasks
4%
Remove one or more PvM tasks, add more PvP tasks
2%
Remove one or more PvM tasks, remove one of more PvP tasks
14%

Total votes: 50

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Re: Final wilderness achievement diary list

Post by Azu rite » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:44 pm

So you can't leave the wildy for the kills at all? You've got to stay in the wildy for each kill?

If so this task is only feasible in a clan and with a souls whip/ss

Y 3

Post by Y 3 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Azu rite wrote:So you can't leave the wildy for the kills at all? You've got to stay in the wildy for each kill?

This is possible solo tbh. The hard ones would probably be WW/Scorpia/Venenatis which all take max 4 brews each (depending on gear). So it's pretty challenging but not impossible.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:32 pm

Y 3 wrote:
Azu rite wrote:So you can't leave the wildy for the kills at all? You've got to stay in the wildy for each kill?

This is possible solo tbh. The hard ones would probably be WW/Scorpia/Venenatis which all take max 4 brews each (depending on gear). So it's pretty challenging but not impossible.
Mhmm might be hard. Something like 'Kill 5 different bosses without leaving, looting or trading.' sounds more feasible. I like the kind of task though.

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Y 3 wrote:This is possible solo tbh. The hard ones would probably be WW/Scorpia/Venenatis which all take max 4 brews each (depending on gear). So it's pretty challenging but not impossible.
It should easily be doable solo. There's so many things you can do to make this work. Use the soul split prayer, use blood spells to heal up on Revenants between bosses, go fish & cook in the Wilderness resource area, ... Really the only thing that would prevent you from completing this one is getting PK'ed.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Y 3 wrote:This is possible solo tbh. The hard ones would probably be WW/Scorpia/Venenatis which all take max 4 brews each (depending on gear). So it's pretty challenging but not impossible.
It should easily be doable solo. There's so many things you can do to make this work. Use the soul split prayer, use blood spells to heal up on Revenants between bosses, go fish & cook in the Wilderness resource area, ... Really the only thing that would prevent you from completing this one is getting PK'ed.
Sounds like a chore

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Just release what we got so far and balance it afterwards hhhh.
#Justice4Church

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:58 am

James wrote:
Rapsey wrote:
Sounds like a chore
Actually that sounds less like a chore and more like what an achievement diary is meant to be. That one specific would be a fun little challenge to set for yourself. The real chores are going to be the ones you will not have passively earned by the end of getting all kills/bosskills/.... (Like DFS damage and stuff. Those will probably also get boosted if they've got almost no tasks left to do and just need that recoil/veng/dfs/whatever damage done.)

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:26 am

Fungamer wrote: Actually that sounds less like a chore and more like what an achievement diary is meant to be. That one specific would be a fun little challenge to set for yourself. The real chores are going to be the ones you will not have passively earned by the end of getting all kills/bosskills/.... (Like DFS damage and stuff. Those will probably also get boosted if they've got almost no tasks left to do and just need that recoil/veng/dfs/whatever damage done.)
Meh, a lot of that would be done in regular pking. People who pk regularly will more than likely see the pvm-based wildy diaries as a chore, and vice versa

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:09 pm

I2aw origins wrote:
Fungamer wrote: Actually that sounds less like a chore and more like what an achievement diary is meant to be. That one specific would be a fun little challenge to set for yourself. The real chores are going to be the ones you will not have passively earned by the end of getting all kills/bosskills/.... (Like DFS damage and stuff. Those will probably also get boosted if they've got almost no tasks left to do and just need that recoil/veng/dfs/whatever damage done.)
Meh, a lot of that would be done in regular pking. People who pk regularly will more than likely see the pvm-based wildy diaries as a chore, and vice versa
Thing is, PKers have it a lot easier when it comes to PVM tasks :P They just grind them and boom, done. I'm certain that some PvMers will kick, shout and howl about the PvP activities they will have to perform

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:06 pm

the idea of getting 150 Scorpia kills without it being fixed gives me anxiety.