Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Locked
I2aw origins
Premium Donator
Posts: 3757
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 am
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by I2aw origins » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:12 am

Adamthalion wrote:
Hoard wrote:Why don't we just take all wildy reqs away from the regular comp cape. but you gotta do all that shit to unlock trimmed ones.
If you want to get the completionist cape, you have to complete the game. That includes the pvp/wilderness aspect. That is just the nature of the item. If you chose to restrict yourself by not playing a piece of content, that is fine. But you aren't entitled to this cape.

I think people feel entitled because of how good the capes are. #RemoveEnchantedbtw
Now that's something I can get behind.

User avatar
Slap a ho
Champion
Posts: 1664
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:52 am

I2aw origins wrote:
Adamthalion wrote:
Hoard wrote:Why don't we just take all wildy reqs away from the regular comp cape. but you gotta do all that shit to unlock trimmed ones.
If you want to get the completionist cape, you have to complete the game. That includes the pvp/wilderness aspect. That is just the nature of the item. If you chose to restrict yourself by not playing a piece of content, that is fine. But you aren't entitled to this cape.

I think people feel entitled because of how good the capes are. #RemoveEnchantedbtw
Now that's something I can get behind.
You’re something I could get behind.
Image

I2aw origins
Premium Donator
Posts: 3757
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:38 am
Location: Ohio, USA

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by I2aw origins » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:58 am

Slap a ho wrote: You’re something I could get behind.
if your behind me, who's behind you?

User avatar
Iron adam
Honor Player
Posts: 9176
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Middle Earth

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by Iron adam » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:09 am

I2aw origins wrote:
Slap a ho wrote: You’re something I could get behind.
if your behind me, who's behind you?
Hellooo
I fucking love Thoby..

#OSRSPathing2020

User avatar
Grizzly mint
Premium Donator
Posts: 2197
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:08 am

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by Grizzly mint » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:24 am

please stay on topic or I'll be handing out warnings. Thank you.
Image

User avatar
Migetmanz
Premium Donator
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:44 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Mountains

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by Migetmanz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:39 am

What about the reward for completing the wilderness achievements?

My suggestion is Kiln cape, +8 str no other stats. It would have +3 str than max but -5 everything else. Around 120m to refund.

Would be a nice option for those who like to pk a lot but struggle to get a max cape let alone a comp cape *cough* Fungamer *cough*

User avatar
Slap a ho
Champion
Posts: 1664
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by Slap a ho » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:51 am

Adamthalion wrote:
I2aw origins wrote:
Slap a ho wrote: You’re something I could get behind.
if your behind me, who's behind you?
Hellooo
Fuck outta here Adele. But hi from the other side.
Image

User avatar
5alood
Premium Donator
Posts: 2538
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 pm
Location: ME

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by 5alood » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:37 am

Tbh this looks so good lmao, hope it came out while I was still playin, the only achievement thats pretty much near impossible is the 200 damage in 10 secs, you could reduce it to 125-150 damge that would definitely be doable, the rest honestly looks pretty good (other than perhaps the 3 kills without taking damage, it is surely doable however it could lead to boosting).

I dont get why everyone is bitching about it being too hard... It isnt supposed to be easy, as adam mentioned, you’re supposed to get the completionist cape by completing the game.
Image
Image

User avatar
Moleman
Premium Donator
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by Moleman » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:24 pm

5alood wrote:You’re supposed to get the completionist cape by completing the game.
To be fair, pvp is kind of like a minigame. Might as well add staking to the comp reqs.
Image

User avatar
Iron bubble
Premium Donator
Posts: 1177
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Nowhere

Re: Current wilderness achievement diary tasks

Post by Iron bubble » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:12 pm

5alood wrote:Tbh this looks so good lmao, hope it came out while I was still playin, the only achievement thats pretty much near impossible is the 200 damage in 10 secs, you could reduce it to 125-150 damge that would definitely be doable, the rest honestly looks pretty good (other than perhaps the 3 kills without taking damage, it is surely doable however it could lead to boosting).

I dont get why everyone is bitching about it being too hard... It isnt supposed to be easy, as adam mentioned, you’re supposed to get the completionist cape by completing the game.
200 damage in 10 seconds is easy af tf u saying. I mean all you have to do is really just barrage cmaul to gmaul then spam cmaul tbh.

I have some suggestions on the pvp part though. How about getting kills using ::shops only gear or the hybrid set from the bh shop (make buying a set a requirement).
Image
Roasted by King Roald...

Sir Bubbles

Iron bubble

Locked