Sneak peek: custom F keys, presets!

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Re: Sneak peek: custom F keys, presets!

Post by Migetmanz » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:39 pm

I am soooo happy for this :) maybe it will fix my 0.5sec freeze every time i currently use f keys

Vik
Honor Player

Post by Vik » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:58 pm

Counterret wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FOOKIN F KEYS M8

THANKS MIKE ALL I NEED

GL ALL @ KBD
Shh before I end more of your streaks :roll:

Good update Mike, shift drop would be nice too

Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Post by Gethigh udie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:40 am

Awesome :thumbsup: loving all the hard work and effort put in for the community. Thanks!

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:45 am

Jonas wrote:What if you don't have enough items for the preset? Will it still equip all of the items, except the ones you don't have anymore?

Also, HYPOEEEEEEEER AOREW
That's what I was thinking as well and thought of what rapsey said. The biggest problem with that I would say is that much equipment that is use in pking is degradable and the different charges are counted as different items (vesta, barrows, chaotics, CW armour etc).

I think these QoLs are the most needed updates for now. Very good call and very good job mike ;)

Mr etho
Premium Donator

Post by Mr etho » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:04 am

Only thing I am wondering, can you preset other stuff also? Such as farming inventory or herbs and potions?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Sverre wrote:
Jonas wrote:What if you don't have enough items for the preset? Will it still equip all of the items, except the ones you don't have anymore?

Also, HYPOEEEEEEEER AOREW
That's what I was thinking as well and thought of what rapsey said. The biggest problem with that I would say is that much equipment that is use in pking is degradable and the different charges are counted as different items (vesta, barrows, chaotics, CW armour etc).

I think these QoLs are the most needed updates for now. Very good call and very good job mike ;)
I already know of a solution for the degradeables - if the exact item you used for your preset is not available, it'll simply look for all other degraded versions of that item.

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:31 pm

MOTHA FUCKIN PRESETS

Rapsey
Sysadmin

Post by Rapsey » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Mr etho wrote:Only thing I am wondering, can you preset other stuff also? Such as farming inventory or herbs and potions?
Yes, there is no restriction on which items you can use. For example you could use a preset to fill your inventory with construction supplies while grinding.

Cbd
Rookie

Post by Cbd » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Mr etho wrote:Only thing I am wondering, can you preset other stuff also? Such as farming inventory or herbs and potions?
Yes, there is no restriction on which items you can use. For example you could use a preset to fill your inventory with construction supplies while grinding.
This is amazing!

Gethigh udie
Premium Donator

Post by Gethigh udie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:57 pm

Rapsey wrote:
this is gunna be legit, awesome :D