Wilderness achievements & additions

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Noodlesoup

Re: Wilderness achievements & additions

Post by Noodlesoup » Sat May 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Iron bubble wrote:
Sam wrote:Don't get me wrong i like that these is more pvm wildy content however we need to work out more incentives, like the ones above for users to pk rather than pvm in wild. Will just provide more deep wildy clans to attack a someone killing an npc. Which ultimately leads to more yell wars and flaming.
That's what makes pking worth it. The pvmers crying afterwards

Freeze em
Honor Player

Post by Freeze em » Mon May 29, 2017 12:28 am

If your current 500 kills count as the pvp kill regs I'm fine. I wont be re doing pvp kills for comp. As for otherwise, pvm/skilling stuff looks fine to me.

A few suggestions:
- Make a spottier cape in the Wilderness Agility Course
- Complete a lap at the Wilderness Agility Course while wearing agility brawlers and spottier cape
- Kill each of the wilderness bosses once without leaving wilderness (Wildywyrm, Venenatis, Callisto, Chaos Elemental, Glacor and King
Black Dragon. If Vetion is added, that too on this list)
- Cut a magic log -> light a magic log -> Fish a dark crab -> Cook a dark crab on a fire (all without leaving the resource area)
- Kill Wildywyrm, Chaos Elemental, Glacor and KBD with 'perfect ring' equipped
- Kill Venenatis with a Treasonous ring equipped
- Kill Callisto with a Tyrannical ring equipped
- Create an Overload in the recouce area
- Create a set of Rune armor from scratch without leaving the resource area
- Complete a slayer task in the wilderness
- Kill a Revenant Dragon with Salve Amulet (e) equipped
- Buy an imbue scroll -> Kill a player with a imbued ring equipped (could be the vigour ring instead too)
- Kill 100 revenants
------MORE TO BE ADDED------

Yes they seem like easy tasks but PvM or skilling isn't hard to begin with. Ain't many things you could say are challenging without being a massive grind and/or luck based, which neither of I count as a challenge, just a nuisance. (Yes some of them are sort of luck based but there ain't many things to do in wilderness besides pking, which regs I leave to the pkers.)

Eagle fe
Premium Donator

Post by Eagle fe » Wed May 31, 2017 5:42 am

Freeze em wrote:If your current 500 kills count as the pvp kill regs I'm fine. I wont be re doing pvp kills for comp. As for otherwise, pvm/skilling stuff looks fine to me.

A few suggestions:
- Complete a lap at the Wilderness Agility Course while wearing agility brawlers and spottier cape
- Kill each of the wilderness bosses once without leaving wilderness (Wildywyrm, Venenatis, Callisto, Chaos Elemental, Glacor and King
- Cut a magic log -> light a magic log -> Fish a dark crab -> Cook a dark crab on a fire (all without leaving the resource area)
- Buy an imbue scroll -> Kill a player with a imbued ring equipped (could be the vigour ring instead too)
- Kill 100 revenants

Yes they seem like easy tasks but PvM or skilling isn't hard to begin with. Ain't many things you could say are challenging without being a massive grind and/or luck based, which neither of I count as a challenge, just a nuisance. (Yes some of them are sort of luck based but there ain't many things to do in wilderness besides pking, which regs I leave to the pkers.)
I like the idea of having to kill bosses with a specific item equipped. Creates more of challenge for ironman players (the pvm challenges should be more challenging given ironman do not need to complete any player versus player achievements) but can be completed quickly on a regular account.

Pim
Premium Donator

Post by Pim » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:00 am

Let 500 kills buy out the pvm shit for pkers pls. I skilled etc for comp cant be fucked with it again cmon

Kurtis
Honor Player

Post by Kurtis » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Why change it because some lazy fucks cba to get 500 pk kills or pay for a service. anyone that has already got it has either paid for the service or has done it themselves.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:59 pm

Donkey dick wrote:Why change it because some lazy fucks cba to get 500 pk kills or pay for a service. anyone that has already got it has either paid for the service or has done it themselves.
I think you have to read everything again, Dick.

Billyx
Honor Player

Post by Billyx » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Freeze em wrote:If your current 500 kills count as the pvp kill regs I'm fine. I wont be re doing pvp kills for comp. As for otherwise, pvm/skilling stuff looks fine to me.

A few suggestions:
- Kill 100 revenants

I prefer these a lot more than the other ones, I feel this will be better in many way's. I also like that we would have to kill bosses with certain items. Vouch for this one!

Hmong main
Donator

Post by Hmong main » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:02 am

You forgot something... Recoding the Pking would bring many new players in game, the special attacks on this server so inaccurate, Dharok pking is soo boring you barely hit anything with axe. Pking on this game isnt fun, it's just ragging lol. You can't k0 anyone unless you have a korasi that hits 60s+ with a stack.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:34 am

I just want to say that this is a much needed update and I'm really glad that it's being implemented.

Thank you Mike.

Karl25 pk

Post by Karl25 pk » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:26 am

Ty mik maybe add divien imbued wich has 50% dmg uptake???