Zulrah release imminent

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Re: Zulrah release imminent

Post by Mike » Tue May 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Color x wrote:Sorry, is it just me, or is blowpipe supposed to hit more than 28 with maxed void range?
Might be a good idea to give it a try on the zulrah test server. See how high you can get :P

Color x wrote:You stop moving when switching weapons now:
https://streamable.com/8j3q6
My mistake - fixed now.

Also, yes, this means that we're going to apply more of the same combat mechanics as in OSRS - always stop attacking when equipping gear or eating food and removing the option from ::settings

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Tue May 16, 2017 8:12 pm

It's 28 on the max dummies with void, ranging ammy, rigour, glaviens, overload, max cape.

edit: The blowpipe doesn't have stats :D
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Pearlescent
Premium Donator

Post by Pearlescent » Tue May 16, 2017 10:00 pm

so wait is the chaos comp going to make the blowpipe faster in pvm or nah? I feel as if it definitely should since so few players have enchanted comps it would barely effect PvM/prices in the grand scheme of things

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue May 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Pearlescent wrote:so wait is the chaos comp going to make the blowpipe faster in pvm or nah? I feel as if it definitely should since so few players have enchanted comps it would barely effect PvM/prices in the grand scheme of things
Adamthalion wrote:Don't let chaos comp cape work with blowpipe as it would hit once every tick on rapid. Max hit would be around 40. This would be extremely overpowered.
Compared to a chaos maxing like 50-60 every 3 ticks. Bp would max about a 120 every 3 ticks.

A iron girl
Premium Donator

Post by A iron girl » Tue May 16, 2017 10:13 pm

mike, you are removing autoattacking? thats such a nice perk :(

Pearlescent
Premium Donator

Post by Pearlescent » Tue May 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Adamthalion wrote:
Pearlescent wrote:so wait is the chaos comp going to make the blowpipe faster in pvm or nah? I feel as if it definitely should since so few players have enchanted comps it would barely effect PvM/prices in the grand scheme of things
Adamthalion wrote:Don't let chaos comp cape work with blowpipe as it would hit once every tick on rapid. Max hit would be around 40. This would be extremely overpowered.
Compared to a chaos maxing like 50-60 every 3 ticks. Bp would max about a 120 every 3 ticks.
I'd rather it be given a 1.8 attack speed for accurate AND rapid with chaos comp boosting it to 1.2, or at the very least chaos comp raising accurate attack speed from 1.8 to 1.2 so that it has somewhat of a benefit to blowpipe instead of it not working at all

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Tue May 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Pearlescent wrote:I'd rather it be given a 1.8 attack speed for accurate AND rapid with chaos comp boosting it to 1.2, or at the very least chaos comp raising accurate attack speed from 1.8 to 1.2 so that it has somewhat of a benefit to blowpipe instead of it not working at all
I could see that being a reasonable solution.

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Tue May 16, 2017 10:46 pm

A iron girl wrote:mike, you are removing autoattacking? thats such a nice perk :(
You can toggle it in ::settings.

A iron girl
Premium Donator

Post by A iron girl » Tue May 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Jonas wrote:
A iron girl wrote:mike, you are removing autoattacking? thats such a nice perk :(
I think he is removing that option entirely

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Tue May 16, 2017 11:18 pm

A iron girl wrote:
Jonas wrote:
I think he is removing that option entirely
hopefully