Zulrah in open beta!

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
James
Premium Donator

Re: Zulrah in open beta!

Post by James » Sun May 14, 2017 1:03 am

Tayron wrote:My only concern is that this game features it's npc's to hit very very accurate. Meaning zulrah will most definitely be combo city for us.
It's far, far easier than osrs. Don't complain.

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Sun May 14, 2017 1:58 am

James wrote:
Tayron wrote:My only concern is that this game features it's npc's to hit very very accurate. Meaning zulrah will most definitely be combo city for us.
It's far, far easier than osrs. Don't complain.
I've never killed Zulrah in my life, I killed it using like two brews.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Iron mtndew
Rookie

Post by Iron mtndew » Sun May 14, 2017 4:06 am

it wont load the beta for me which is really weird

Troll n roll
Premium Donator

Post by Troll n roll » Sun May 14, 2017 4:56 am

I have experienced the double spawn glitch on 3 accounts now. It permanently bugs zulrah so that there is an invisible zulrah that spawns toxic clouds and snaklings. Still cannot figure out the cause.

edit: I have reason to believe that if Zulrah dies as it is submerging, the next time Zulrah spawns, 2 will appear.
edit 2: Nope still have no idea what is causing it. Have made 5 accounts, each time after 5 kills or so I get the double Zulrah bug.
Last edited by Troll n roll on Sun May 14, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Adam the lion wrote:If you are making super pots for profit on an rsps, you really need to re-evaluate your life.

Iron midas
Premium Donator

Post by Iron midas » Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 am

Results looking very promising.
:thumbsup:

Nerds123
Honor Player

Post by Nerds123 » Sun May 14, 2017 11:26 am

Mike wrote: Purchase a Zulrah teleport scroll for 800K coins in a general supplies store or any slayer store
I didnt find any Zul-Andra teleports in any of the general stores (edge and varock)
Spoiler: show

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Sun May 14, 2017 2:48 pm

You can easily prayer flick the hybrid phases, as in you can change your prayer before the attack hits and it will always miss. On osrs there is some delay in this and the only way to be safe is to have tick perfect prayer flicks.

James
Premium Donator

Post by James » Sun May 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Ross wrote:You can easily prayer flick the hybrid phases, as in you can change your prayer before the attack hits and it will always miss. On osrs there is some delay in this and the only way to be safe is to have tick perfect prayer flicks.
imo it's easier on osrs, you just have to pray correctly when it's cast instead of when it hits

Bloodywolf
Premium Donator

Post by Bloodywolf » Sun May 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Nerds123 wrote:
Mike wrote: Purchase a Zulrah teleport scroll for 800K coins in a general supplies store or any slayer store
I didnt find any Zul-Andra teleports in any of the general stores (edge and varock)

This, seems like its not in the general stores.

Anyhow, zulrah is impossible for me, I probably do it wrong lmao

Iron adam
Event Coordinator

Post by Iron adam » Sun May 14, 2017 5:53 pm

James wrote:
Ross wrote:You can easily prayer flick the hybrid phases, as in you can change your prayer before the attack hits and it will always miss. On osrs there is some delay in this and the only way to be safe is to have tick perfect prayer flicks.
imo it's easier on osrs, you just have to pray correctly when it's cast instead of when it hits
It is definitely easier on pkh. I can do gwd taking no damage because there is plenty of time to see the attacks incoming. I descibed it to mike on another thread. Hopefully he will get a chance to look at it after all the new content.
Spoiler: show
Idk why they did it that way, but that is the way it has always been. That is what every osrs, rs3, and rsps player are used to. This is an extremely important change to make if we want to retain pkers from those other communities. It also makes prayer ficking multiple monsters in pvm take more skill. And pray flicking one monster that uses multiple styles impossible. Currently, I can kill Kree Arra in Armadyl GWD taking no damage. Camp range pray, If he swoops in toward me, switch to melee pray. If he sends out blue whirlwinds, I switch to Mage pray. Then I just pray flick the minions once kree is dead. Same goes for just about any monster ingame that has distinct animations for each attack. (Kril, Graardor, Zily, Nex, Chaos Ele, TSD, Mole)