Lots of changes & updates coming

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Kylo ren
Honor Player

Re: Lots of changes & updates coming

Post by Kylo ren » Thu May 04, 2017 11:51 pm

Nice work guys.

Slayedbody
Known Venturer

Post by Slayedbody » Fri May 05, 2017 12:16 am

Mike wrote:And then I had managed to find a way to make whomever you're looking at (or following or fighting with) appear on top of everyone else :D

Meaning: no more other players interfering with your 1v1 fight.

Also, non-donators will get left-click to attack players with a higher combat. But donators will receive a small bonus to compensate for this lost feature ;)
What else? Andres has finished more than half a dozen QoL features (more details in the news post on release).

All of this is to be released within the next couple of days (at last, another update!).

Avatars may need some re-thinking on how they work exactly. Zulrah as a boss is mostly done, but all its items still need to be added to the game. However, we're nearing the final stages of some more serious wilderness and PVP updates.

Coming very soon :) only on few occasions have we not had any game updates for such a long period of time and we don't plan on repeating that anymore. Now that my work on another project is over (at least for the time being), I've finally managed to get myself back to serious game development and working out smaller updates and changes that are much needed.

Oooooh dis....dis right here may call for a come back tour.

Good shit young grasshopper.

Skiller
Developer

Post by Skiller » Fri May 05, 2017 12:33 am

Slayedbody wrote:
Mike wrote:And then I had managed to find a way to make whomever you're looking at (or following or fighting with) appear on top of everyone else :D

Also, non-donators will get left-click to attack players with a higher combat. But donators will receive a small bonus to compensate for this lost feature ;)
What else? Andres has finished more than half a dozen QoL features (more details in the news post on release).

All of this is to be released within the next couple of days (at last, another update!).

Avatars may need some re-thinking on how they work exactly. Zulrah as a boss is mostly done, but all its items still need to be added to the game. However, we're nearing the final stages of some more serious wilderness and PVP updates.

Coming very soon :) only on few occasions have we not had any game updates for such a long period of time and we don't plan on repeating that anymore. Now that my work on another project is over (at least for the time being), I've finally managed to get myself back to serious game development and working out smaller updates and changes that are much needed.

Oooooh dis....dis right here may call for a come back tour.

Good shit young grasshopper.
Lol don't think I've seen you since I made that abominable signature :P

Thanks mike for the insight. Glad to hear! Excited for several of the upcoming releases!

Tk phat
Premium Donator

Post by Tk phat » Fri May 05, 2017 1:27 am

guess u didnt like it
when nasus tps

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Fri May 05, 2017 7:06 am

Praise the lord.

Noodlesoup

Post by Noodlesoup » Fri May 05, 2017 11:15 am

im so shook and satisfied

Elloethere
Known Venturer

Post by Elloethere » Fri May 05, 2017 6:11 pm

Stoaked! Can't wait for Pking updates!!

Great work, Mike!

Mohmed saad
Rookie

Post by Mohmed saad » Fri May 05, 2017 8:11 pm

Nice good...... man

Chukienorris
Honor Player

Post by Chukienorris » Sat May 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Good job, Mike. Keep up the good work ;)