Bughunter contest - over! Winners announced!

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Shandu
Premium Donator

Re: Bughunter contest - still ongoing! Earn free credits!

Post by Shandu » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:12 am

Shandu

Can not cut tree's (at least in your poh) with inferno adze with a full inventory. I assume you should be able to use adze on tree's as you receive no items.

I went to block a task, but I couldn't. Checked my blocked list, and all 5 spots were taken by one task. I unblocked it, and it said it was unblocked, but the other 4 spots remained, and in the fifth slot was Tool Leprechaun. I unblocked that, but it remained there, even though there was a success message. I tried to reblock the only task I had blocked, and it wouldn't let me.

L u s t

Post by L u s t » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:02 am

1) When I try to teleport to wilderness, it sends me back to varrock square, saying "you cannot enter wilderness from here, return to normal world first" and
I was not able to progress in correcting history because of this, when ever I open the coffin to fight multiple monsters I get teleported to varrock square. This can be exploited as a forced teleport, pkers can teleport from this method in deep wild if they have started the quest.

2)The dungeons in player owned houses are messed up, monsters changed, mapping also disturbed.

My ingame name : ovi
::Thread 7447, to view my Elf warrior's guide!

Freeze em
Honor Player

Post by Freeze em » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:06 am

Pernix body glitches through max cape
Spoiler: show
Glacor boots wings are hidden behind the characters pants.
Spoiler: show

Shandu
Premium Donator

Post by Shandu » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:46 am

Receiving a task from Chaeldar gives you a task from Duradel. Does not include any wildy tasks.

Rule hellboy
Novice

Post by Rule hellboy » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:02 am

-The saradomin Dhide body goes on the slot of weapon.
-The white plate skirt drop has no value to any store nor as an alchable.
-ocassionally if a clue scroll is dropped while having a full inventory it can't be picked up.

Nomad5678
Premium Donator

Post by Nomad5678 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:22 am

dark beast rev at wilderness agility course cant be attacked.

if you leave a endless zombie minigame and come back when someone else is playing you join their game and lose all progress from your own game.

if you try to teletab to poh while in combat it gives you the message saying you need 1 law and 3 air runes to teleport out of combat.

sometimes at dags you will get a dag that you cannot attack and when it is right clicked you only get the option to examine.

(dont know if its meant to be like this) but ::shops stores have a shared inventory as in if someone else buys everything i have to wait.

nomad5678

Nomad5678
Premium Donator

Post by Nomad5678 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:51 am

at skilling zone implings if an impling from the corner goes against the tree on the corner of the building it cannot be caught until it has moved.

nomad5678

Ayeno1
Premium Donator

Post by Ayeno1 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 am

Nomad5678 wrote:dark beast rev at wilderness agility course cant be attacked.

if you leave a endless zombie minigame and come back when someone else is playing you join their game and lose all progress from your own game.

if you try to teletab to poh while in combat it gives you the message saying you need 1 law and 3 air runes to teleport out of combat.

sometimes at dags you will get a dag that you cannot attack and when it is right clicked you only get the option to examine.

(dont know if its meant to be like this) but ::shops stores have a shared inventory as in if someone else buys everything i have to wait.

nomad5678
Yhh that right click glitch has been around for months. Not just at daggs but at many bosses . You had to teleport out then In to reset it.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:38 am

L u s t wrote:1) When I try to teleport to wilderness, it sends me back to varrock square, saying "you cannot enter wilderness from here, return to normal world first" and
I was not able to progress in correcting history because of this, when ever I open the coffin to fight multiple monsters I get teleported to varrock square. This can be exploited as a forced teleport, pkers can teleport from this method in deep wild if they have started the quest.
This probably means you were in morph world.
Rule hellboy wrote: -ocassionally if a clue scroll is dropped while having a full inventory it can't be picked up.
It now goes automatically to your inventory so if your inventory is full ofcourse it can't be picked up. Not sure what the glitch is here
Nomad5678 wrote:dark beast rev at wilderness agility course cant be attacked.

Already reported. Already reported. Glitch that was in the old client as well. Is meant to be like this to prevent people multilogging and using shopbots.

L u s t

Post by L u s t » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:45 pm

L u s t wrote: 1) When I try to teleport to wilderness, it sends me back to varrock square, saying "you cannot enter wilderness from here, return to normal world first" and

2)The dungeons in player owned houses are messed up, monsters changed, mapping also disturbed.
3) Butler follows the user to monster dungeon. [It's a bug but still provides utility. ;)]

4)Can't attack some of my dungeon monsters, When I attack I go 1 square back and unable to hit.

Ingame name: ovi
::Thread 7447, to view my Elf warrior's guide!