Construction development (20 August 2013)

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Sickle
Forum Addict

Re: Construction development (19 August 2013)

Post by Sickle » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 am

10 nature runes per plank... oh boy.
There is only one.

Dat pony
Known Venturer

Post by Dat pony » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:54 am

Zi wrote:10 nature runes per plank... oh boy.
Already hit up essence imps for a few hours. 200k+ nature runes are about to happen. ;)

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 am

Dat pony wrote:
Already hit up essence imps for a few hours. 200k+ nature runes are about to happen. ;)
I believe the construction skill will give several skills a much needed boost. Hunter and runecrafting for the nature runes, woodcutting for the logs, magic for the planks, mining, crafting and smithing for clay, limestone, marble and iron and steel bars.

Ross
Premium Donator

Post by Ross » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Mike wrote:
Dat pony wrote:
I believe the construction skill will give several skills a much needed boost. Hunter and runecrafting for the nature runes, woodcutting for the logs, magic for the planks, mining, crafting and smithing for clay, limestone, marble and iron and steel bars.
Also consider implementing the mud staff for a high price as the spell takes quite a lot of water and earth runes (15 if my memory serves correct) people would definitely purchase it.

Edit: Scrap that, it's Astrals, my bad.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Mike wrote:
Dat pony wrote:
Also consider implementing the mud staff for a high price as the spell takes quite a lot of water and earth runes (15 if my memory serves correct) people would definitely purchase it.

Edit: Scrap that, it's Astrals, my bad.
We need humidify + the mud staff :)