[Poll] So, what's next?

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

What would you like me to work on next?

Wrapping up, testing and releasing avatars of creation and destruction (~ 1 week)
34%
Further improving the Pest Control game & release elite void (~ 2 - 3 weeks)
27%
Further looking into pathfinding (walking back 1 - 2 steps, getting stuck while following, ~ 3 - 5 weeks)
8%
Releasing regular pets (cats, dogs and a dozen more, ~ 2 - 4 weeks for the first pet, then a few days per pet release)
4%
Adding more items to the voting shop (~ 1 - 2 weeks)
8%
Adding more clue scroll trail 'paths' (add combat challenges, add more locations, more items, etc., ~ 1 - 2 weeks)
4%
Focus on fixing all the (minor) bugs reported on the forums
6%
Focus on small changes and improvements
10%

Total votes: 142

Mike
Programmer

Re: [Poll] So, what's next?

Post by Mike » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:33 pm

Quinnlin123 wrote: Pathing- if you are in combat with a npc and right click a ground item to pick it up and it's more then a tile away your player won't move to pick up you have to stop attacking the monster first
Wasn't that fixed already? Or am I wrong about that?
[Edit] Apparently not fixed. Thanks for reminding me.
Quinnlin123 wrote:Follow after trade due to pathing
I'll change this in today's update, unintended side effect.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Hayden wrote:
Quinnlin123 wrote:Wasn't zurlah supposed to come out louno ago. Around the time you released kraken.

Honor improvements you said were coming due to removing wild scouting.

Pathing- if you are in combat with a npc and right click a ground item to pick it up and it's more then a tile away your player won't move to pick up you have to stop attacking the monster first

Follow after trade due to pathing
1) Nope. Zulrah was never announced. He said he'd look into it, he did, he couldn't find the proper animations

2) I believe removing wild scouting was the improvement

3) That has been reported already
The proper animations take like 5 minutes to find... almost every other popular server has zulrah

https://www.rune-server.org/runescape-d ... tions.html
Last edited by Kalista on Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quinnlin123
Rookie

Post by Quinnlin123 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Hayden wrote:
Quinnlin123 wrote:Wasn't zurlah supposed to come out louno ago. Around the time you released kraken.

Honor improvements you said were coming due to removing wild scouting.

Pathing- if you are in combat with a npc and right click a ground item to pick it up and it's more then a tile away your player won't move to pick up you have to stop attacking the monster first

Follow after trade due to pathing
1) Nope. Zulrah was never announced. He said he'd look into it, he did, he couldn't find the proper animations

2) I believe removing wild scouting was the improvement

3) That has been reported already
mike wrote:Honor players can no longer teleport to others within the wilderness, nor can they use ::tele to teleport within the wilderness. We have not yet added any new honor features to compensate for this, but those will be added soon.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:36 pm

Kalista wrote:
The proper animations take like 5 minutes to find... almost every other popular server has zulrah
Almost every other server with Zulrah has different cache and headers - their client is based off something else than ours. If you find a way to add their animations into the PkHonor cache, be my guest.

Dylan and I both tried and couldn't get them to work even if we ripped them from another client. And I doubt we can re-make our entire client from scratch just to get those animations working.

Please don't say things you know nothing about.

Evan
Honor Player

Post by Evan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:49 pm

Clue scrolls!
And jad pet!
Be da best: [x]

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:54 pm

Let people buy 100 of each item in ::shops: Black Dhide chaps, mithril armour etc so that people find it quicker to pk.

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Mike wrote:
Kalista wrote:
Almost every other server with Zulrah has different cache and headers - their client is based off something else than ours. If you find a way to add their animations into the PkHonor cache, be my guest.

Dylan and I both tried and couldn't get them to work even if we ripped them from another client. And I doubt we can re-make our entire client from scratch just to get those animations working.

Is it possible to create it around the animations of a God war boss, just tweak it a bit?

Many people on here don't zulrah or have never tried it, they won't be missing out on anything. They like the thought of it and the new items it could bring, not really whether or not it's animations are fully coded like osrs.

Rick
Unstoppable

Post by Rick » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:52 pm

Mike wrote:
Kalista wrote:

Allow me to take a look into this?

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Pest Control rework and the Avatars would be my choices.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:45 pm

Small improvements and pathing. :)