[Poll] So, what's next?

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

What would you like me to work on next?

Wrapping up, testing and releasing avatars of creation and destruction (~ 1 week)
34%
Further improving the Pest Control game & release elite void (~ 2 - 3 weeks)
27%
Further looking into pathfinding (walking back 1 - 2 steps, getting stuck while following, ~ 3 - 5 weeks)
8%
Releasing regular pets (cats, dogs and a dozen more, ~ 2 - 4 weeks for the first pet, then a few days per pet release)
4%
Adding more items to the voting shop (~ 1 - 2 weeks)
8%
Adding more clue scroll trail 'paths' (add combat challenges, add more locations, more items, etc., ~ 1 - 2 weeks)
4%
Focus on fixing all the (minor) bugs reported on the forums
6%
Focus on small changes and improvements
10%

Total votes: 142

Nolan
Honor Player

Re: [Poll] So, what's next?

Post by Nolan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Hayden wrote:IMO the glitch & suggestion subforums should be a priority

There's SO many great suggestions waiting to be seen, and I think everyone is happier when you do small updates all the time as opposed to one large update once every few months
This and pest control since it was already hyped and then set aside again.

Of course players will vote for the big new content releases, but overall infrastructure of the server is more important than the hyped things, although big things are necessary once in a while.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:54 pm

Nolan wrote:
Hayden wrote:IMO the glitch & suggestion subforums should be a priority

There's SO many great suggestions waiting to be seen, and I think everyone is happier when you do small updates all the time as opposed to one large update once every few months
This and pest control since it was already hyped and then set aside again.

Of course players will vote for the big new content releases, but overall infrastructure of the server is more important than the hyped things, although big things are necessary once in a while.
That's a good point you make. Wanted to make the same post but didn't take the effort. It always ends up like this with the polls, some people see the importance of some updates (pathing now, combat rework before etc), but most of the votes go to new big content. Of course you have to do what the community wants but many people forget to look at the bigger picture. I suppose that's why Mike said that they would do what they decide anyhow but that might only result in people thinking that their input is being neglected.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Every post like this always ends up in the entire community voting for a new PvM boss.

Can we get some new achievements up in here? Most players finish the achievements after 50ish hours of game time.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Reclicking after switching weapons

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:20 pm

Simon wrote:Every post like this always ends up in the entire community voting for a new PvM boss.
yep, then they complain that the boss is boring after a week and we need new updates

To elaborate on what I said earlier about suggestions...

A lot of things on the list are the types of things you would find in the suggestions. But even if you don't decide to work on the suggestions I feel like something should be done about them. Vcom was doing them for a bit, what happened to that? Where's Dylan? Can we at least have some tiny ones that take 5 seconds to implement looked at? Or at least the ones that have already been accepted? cough SMELT ALL WAS ACCEPTED OVER 2 YEARS AGO cough

If not can we just lock the subforum, just like website suggestions? I don't see a point of having even more suggestions build up (theres already what, 46 pages?) if none are ever going to get looked at

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:54 am

I reported you a rather major bug, you tried fixing it, it failed. I'd have a solution for it too.

- Zi.
There is only one.

Yeah u
Wise One

Post by Yeah u » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:37 pm

Mike wrote:
Quinnlin123 wrote: Pathing- if you are in combat with a npc and right click a ground item to pick it up and it's more then a tile away your player won't move to pick up you have to stop attacking the monster first

Regarding pathing I'm not sure if this is the correct position for this post but I'm new to forum posting.

I clicked to ran past a square block like a dead skeleton for example in the wilderness but just one square.

I ran around the square 2 times before being very shocked and clicking away.

I hope this helps the pathing problems.
It just grows like that, and if you just happen to set it on fyah