Penguin Hide & Seek

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Jade
Honor Player

Re: Penguin Hide & Seek

Post by Jade » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:32 am

support support support support
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Im on meth
Premium Donator

Post by Im on meth » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:48 am

Simon wrote:
Kylo ren wrote:
Simon wrote:I'm happy that new content is being developed, but when can we expect fixes to the issues with ironman mode? I know that fixing an already existing gamemode's mid-end game content won't affect player count, but I think it should be at least somewhat of a priority.
What needs fixing with Iron Man?
To name a few..

- Can't do wildy bosses [main issue is with WW, but ele and glacors are affected too]
- Risky barrows doesn't work.
- PK reqs for comp (Ironmen is solo-mode..why should there be a 500 KILL requirement..they don't even get loot..?)
- Trade rights for max cape
Fix these before adding new content please.

Time2nuke
Premium Donator

Post by Time2nuke » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:29 am

To name a few..

- Can't do wildy bosses [main issue is with WW, but ele and glacors are affected too]
- Risky barrows doesn't work.
- PK reqs for comp (Ironmen is solo-mode..why should there be a 500 KILL requirement..they don't even get loot..?)
- Trade rights for max cape[/quote]
Fix these before adding new content please.[/quote]

Or just make it so you can get some kind of rewards from pking, at least pkp or some shit.
They can loot us, why not some sort of vise-versa?

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:55 pm

@rawr, i like the rates that u hav, but make it every 30 minutes instead of an hour and cut the rates in half, that way people have to put some more effort into finding them faster and not wait 50+ minutes then go and find them

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:59 pm

Brant wrote:@rawr, i like the rates that u hav, but make it every 30 minutes instead of an hour and cut the rates in half, that way people have to put some more effort into finding them faster and not wait 50+ minutes then go and find them
If the XP is too good and you can get it too quickly, then it becomes inefficient to not take part in this frequently. By making it more of a weekly D&D, not hourly/daily, it takes up less time and there is less of an impact on efficiency by not taking part in it. We don't want people to feel like they're going to miss out if they can't do this event 24/7.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:40 am

Rawr wrote:
Brant wrote:@rawr, i like the rates that u hav, but make it every 30 minutes instead of an hour and cut the rates in half, that way people have to put some more effort into finding them faster and not wait 50+ minutes then go and find them
If the XP is too good and you can get it too quickly, then it becomes inefficient to not take part in this frequently. By making it more of a weekly D&D, not hourly/daily, it takes up less time and there is less of an impact on efficiency by not taking part in it. We don't want people to feel like they're going to miss out if they can't do this event 24/7.
Then you could also set a max per week. This way you can get to the max and dont worry for the rest of the week

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:52 am

Any update with this, Mike?

Sky to me1
Rookie

Post by Sky to me1 » Fri May 06, 2016 2:04 pm

i think you to improve hunting
After all you're literally hunting a penguin, I'd like to see Hunter xp/outfit anything related to the skill.

Penguin points and a penguin point shop seems nice, the mentioned hunter outfit can be in it, XP lamps for a skill of choice? 100k maybe 250k XP per penguin point? Lottery ticket for 1 point, a chompy bird hat or another cosmetic item for 1000 points and tradable.

Maybe instead of a hint have the penguins completely random (given there's a path to walk to) and use a revenant clue scroll? Not sure about that though. i agree with rick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Fri May 06, 2016 2:06 pm

Mike wrote:I'm currently working out a Penguin Hide & Seek minigame, which should take only a couple of days for me to finish.
"couple of days"... Jan 14... hehe.

Jousi
Premium Donator

Post by Jousi » Tue May 10, 2016 7:25 am

Amount wrote:
Mike wrote:I'm currently working out a Penguin Hide & Seek minigame, which should take only a couple of days for me to finish.
"couple of days"... Jan 14... hehe.
Mike is from a different timezone, I guess.