KBD weekend, combat fixes, anti-duel scams and ironman

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Sk kyle
Premium Donator

Re: KBD weekend, combat fixes, anti-duel scams and ironman

Post by Sk kyle » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:29 am

Errobbie wrote:if you want more players
unban everyone
10/10 would recommend.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:41 am

Sk kyle wrote:
Errobbie wrote:if you want more players
unban everyone
10/10 would recommend.
tbh, I agree.

Unban all the people except for the like ddosers, scammers and hackers

Jonas
Fanatic

Post by Jonas » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:47 am

Sick ownage wrote:Not to sound dickish, but instead of ironman, I would love some bug fixes and improvement of the content we currently have.
Combat
Ironman
Scams
Bug fixes

Daan
Honor Player

Post by Daan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 am

Ironman sounds gr8.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:15 am

Ironman would be great but it must be perfect,

I can imagine a bug or glitch or something that they can do things an iron man shouldn't do.

Combat 1
Antiscam/ironman 2

Little apple
Premium Donator

Post by Little apple » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:01 pm

Mike, you should do ironman shops or something like that cuz ::shops is too OP for ironman :D. My suggestion. Peace

We are iron
Rookie

Post by We are iron » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:04 pm

omg ty so much for ironman ily mike xoxoxox mike look at my thread 46238 for ironman ideas if you would like :)
its for the first ironman clan

H1
Premium Donator

Post by H1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:35 pm

hi maik
fix da shit botting rule and unban the 749264017374 botter and give them other chance plus unban the expelled players and fix the CBS and change the rules list and bring Hamade back.
and c how da server will grooooww

kthx
fams <3

Twisted love

Post by Twisted love » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:40 am

The 3 ways I would do it if this was my server would be scams, combat, ironman.

why scams? Because people are all the time trying to scam non stop in some fashion or forum.

Why combat next? Because I have fought mains with comp cape and could not hit nothing on them really and I am normally in the same gear they are in or lower, But yet at the same time they sitting here hitting back to back 30s+ which is crazy if you ask me because a pure can't even hit back to back 30s+ with dragon scim. But, Lets don't get it wrong the combat system has been needing a lot of work for some time now. But, I also know that you have Messed with it here and there.

why iron man last? Because, Simple fact it's a waste of time to do. You got to think of rules to set for the iron man meaning more ::commands for the iron man accounts so they can check their stuff on their account and then you got to make it where they can't use ge or etc.. Also, I don't see the point in a iron man account anyway when you're simple going to get bored of them after awhile and go back to a regular player account that lets you use ge and etc...

Let me throw in a 4th one, why? The forth one would be drop rate! why? because I go to elfs and it takes me a while to get any drops such as bows and shields. I have notice over my 4 years of playing this game that drop rate on this game has gone straight to shit! Yes, I know other people will be like oh not it's not. reason this being is because they got the ex ex parrot and also whip of fortune! But you got to look at it with people keep raising prices through the roof no new person is going to be able to get a whip of fortune anything like that soon as they start and with out the drop rate being boosted a little then the new person has to bust their ass to just get 100mil which don't get me wrong really isn't shit in this game but starting off it's something because if you know what you're doing you can take that 100mil and turn it into a elite and then
barrow the items from a friend in order to do the elite scroll and then sale the elite scroll for 1bil which, some people are good at flipping the 1bil in to more bills. But with out a good drop rate this isn't going to happen hardly.

Rwter
Honor Player

Post by Rwter » Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Twisted love wrote:The 3 ways I would do it if this was my server would be scams, combat, ironman.

why scams? Because people are all the time trying to scam non stop in some fashion or forum.

Why combat next? Because I have fought mains with comp cape and could not hit nothing on them really and I am normally in the same gear they are in or lower, But yet at the same time they sitting here hitting back to back 30s+ which is crazy if you ask me because a pure can't even hit back to back 30s+ with dragon scim. But, Lets don't get it wrong the combat system has been needing a lot of work for some time now. But, I also know that you have Messed with it here and there.

why iron man last? Because, Simple fact it's a waste of time to do. You got to think of rules to set for the iron man meaning more ::commands for the iron man accounts so they can check their stuff on their account and then you got to make it where they can't use ge or etc.. Also, I don't see the point in a iron man account anyway when you're simple going to get bored of them after awhile and go back to a regular player account that lets you use ge and etc...

Let me throw in a 4th one, why? The forth one would be drop rate! why? because I go to elfs and it takes me a while to get any drops such as bows and shields. I have notice over my 4 years of playing this game that drop rate on this game has gone straight to shit! Yes, I know other people will be like oh not it's not. reason this being is because they got the ex ex parrot and also whip of fortune! But you got to look at it with people keep raising prices through the roof no new person is going to be able to get a whip of fortune anything like that soon as they start and with out the drop rate being boosted a little then the new person has to bust their ass to just get 100mil which don't get me wrong really isn't shit in this game but starting off it's something because if you know what you're doing you can take that 100mil and turn it into a elite and then
barrow the items from a friend in order to do the elite scroll and then sale the elite scroll for 1bil which, some people are good at flipping the 1bil in to more bills. But with out a good drop rate this isn't going to happen hardly.
Just pk if you want money then