KBD weekend, combat fixes, anti-duel scams and ironman

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Marco
Champion

Re: KBD weekend, combat fixes, anti-duel scams and ironman

Post by Marco » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:00 am

Ain wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote:No guys, you're totally right. Clearing up any chance of players leaving due to being scammed by assholes, surely isn't as important than a soon to be dead content such as
iron man. If you tthink Iron man is more important, think again. Players being scammed is more important, especially since new players who will be using the forums will most likely see the many reports on scamming, vs the if any, "Hey guys look at my ironman" threads.
Staking is fine, people just need to use their brain and read through before accepting.
^

I never got scamm when i used to stake , that's cause i'm not a retard that don't check his second screen before accepting a duel and than cry cause he wanted to stake too much and acepted the duel withor checking the duel thing correctly , we already have the couple sec thingy so i don't see how people can get scamm..like ...you must be retard to get scamm honestly
kik : clackshody83

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:05 am

Ain wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote:No guys, you're totally right. Clearing up any chance of players leaving due to being scammed by assholes, surely isn't as important than a soon to be dead content such as
iron man. If you tthink Iron man is more important, think again. Players being scammed is more important, especially since new players who will be using the forums will most likely see the many reports on scamming, vs the if any, "Hey guys look at my ironman" threads.
Staking is fine, people just need to use their brain and read through before accepting.
But you still think Iron man is more important than just eliminating any chance of duel scams in general lol?
Like, combat is definitely top priority IMO, most people come to pk and leave because of how it is currently.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:07 am

Blahblahdie wrote: But you still think Iron man is more important than just eliminating any chance of duel scams in general lol?
Like, combat is definitely top priority IMO, most people come to pk and leave because of how it is currently.
Yes, I think Ironman is more important then duel scams. Lol. Like Duel scams aren't glitches it's literally the player's fault.

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:13 am

Ain wrote:
Blahblahdie wrote: But you still think Iron man is more important than just eliminating any chance of duel scams in general lol?
Yes, I think Ironman is more important then duel scams. Lol. Like Duel scams aren't glitches it's literally the player's fault.
- just eliminate duel scams
- less "I got scammed" reports appearing on the forums (less time staff have to deal with all those reports)
- new player browses the forums and doesn't see those reports and leaves.

A new player isn't going to leave because the server introduced Iron man, there's no negative affect that would cause them to leave. However, duel scamming could be the possible reason they leave, especially when it could of just been avoided by simply integrating it into the server prior to worrying about a dead content mode.

Kalista
Honor Player

Post by Kalista » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:16 am

Blahblahdie wrote:
Ain wrote:
- just eliminate duel scams
- less "I got scammed" reports appearing on the forums (less time staff have to deal with all those reports)
- new player browses the forums and doesn't see those reports and leaves.

A new player isn't going to leave because the server introduced Iron man, there's no negative affect that would cause them to leave. However, duel scamming could be the possible reason they leave, especially when it could of just been avoided by simply integrating it into the server prior to worrying about a dead content mode.
But ironman could easily bring in new players, and if Mike adds good enough benefits for ironman it won't become dead content.

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:20 am

iron man will be dead content, we beat this same dead horse for castle wars, and bounty hunter.
Credits to maurits for Signature

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:25 am

Let me ask you guys a simple question, and this is in no way to be portrayed as being a dick towards Mike.

How often do we get updates, and how often does already displayed content get updated? Combat, look how long it took to get re-worked/vamped, and how it still isn't right.

You all want iron man added because apparently other servers have it already, and they're doing fine. NEWSFLASH, we're not other servers. We don't have that kind of player base. We don't have constant updates like most of them do. Deciding to ignore more important updates in order to add a feature that you agree "other servers have iron man already", isn't a bright idea. We're no where's close to solving combat at the moment, and scamming should always be a prime concern when it arises. Duel scamming has gone on way to long, why not just fix the issue at hand, THEN go on and introduce iron man.

You guys are thinking about bringing in players, when you can't even keep the current ones you have. It's like trying to put out a fire, but you keep trying to fill a bucket with a hole in the bottom of it.
Last edited by Blahblahdie on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ain
Unstoppable

Post by Ain » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:26 am

Smdjagex wrote:iron man will be dead content, we beat this same dead horse for castle wars, and bounty hunter.
Wrong.

Castlewars has incredibly shit rewards.

Bounty Hunter didn't work because no one is in the wildy.

Ironman is all about skilling and pvming which pkhonor in all honesty has a lot to offer in the spectrum, Ironman won't be dead content if it's done correctly.

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:30 am

Not to sound dickish, but instead of ironman, I would love some bug fixes and improvement of the content we currently have.
ImageImage

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:09 am

if you want more players
unban everyone
Image Image