How much more time should we spend on Glacors?

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

Should we continue on working on glacors?

Yes, continue to work on them (might take quite long)
24%
No, release them as they are now and improve them later on
76%

Total votes: 86

Kalista
Honor Player

Re: How much more time should we spend on Glacors?

Post by Kalista » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Noobinho wrote:
Rawr wrote:
You said the glacor boots should have the same stats as d boots?
They do, in terms of strength bonus.

The other bonuses are negligible in comparison to dboots.

what is t80?????
Tier 80, it refers to needing level 80 to wear it

K1l1l1l1l1l1
Champion

Post by K1l1l1l1l1l1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:22 pm

Rikka wrote:
Noobinho wrote:
Rawr wrote:
You said the glacor boots should have the same stats as d boots?
They do, in terms of strength bonus.

The other bonuses are negligible in comparison to dboots.

what is t80?????
Tier 80, it refers to needing level 80 to wear it
oh...
theyre not v good though....................

Nickrock234
Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:41 pm

Rawr wrote:
Nickrock wrote:Either way, it's going to take Mike another seven months just to post something else, then another nine or so months to actually get them implemented.
Patience is a virtue..yeah, just kill me now.
Look, we get that you're extremely salty about pretty much everything but news flash for you: no one gives a shit so stop crying about it. At least try and be constructive instead of aimlessly hating.
The only thing that I'm salty about here is when Mike makes plans on doing something, then procrastinates to no end.
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Nickrock wrote:
Rawr wrote:
Nickrock wrote:Either way, it's going to take Mike another seven months just to post something else, then another nine or so months to actually get them implemented.
Patience is a virtue..yeah, just kill me now.
Look, we get that you're extremely salty about pretty much everything but news flash for you: no one gives a shit so stop crying about it. At least try and be constructive instead of aimlessly hating.
The only thing that I'm salty about here is when Mike makes plans on doing something, then procrastinates to no end.
At least sometimes I get to prove people wrong: http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43022
As for procrastination: everything is a matter of prioritizing. There's a shitton of work to do and only the three of us to do it, so sometimes we need to set some work aside so we can focus on something else. My to-do list so so big that I basically have enough work to do for the next 5 years. Meaning a lot of what's on there will probably never be done, but we're trying our hardest to get the most important things done (or the things the community - as a whole wants most).

In any case, I've completed the Glacors, meaning they no longer require any additional work so they're ready as they are.
I will however set up a discussion topic about the glacors within a few days, to get the community their input on possible improvements. I'm sure the opinions will be divided, so I'm hoping we'll be able to at least reach some kind of consensus on what to do.

Nickrock234
Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:20 am

Mike wrote:
Nickrock wrote: The only thing that I'm salty about here is when Mike makes plans on doing something, then procrastinates to no end.
At least sometimes I get to prove people wrong: http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43022
As for procrastination: everything is a matter of prioritizing. There's a shitton of work to do and only the three of us to do it, so sometimes we need to set some work aside so we can focus on something else. My to-do list so so big that I basically have enough work to do for the next 5 years. Meaning a lot of what's on there will probably never be done, but we're trying our hardest to get the most important things done (or the things the community - as a whole wants most).

In any case, I've completed the Glacors, meaning they no longer require any additional work so they're ready as they are.
I will however set up a discussion topic about the glacors within a few days, to get the community their input on possible improvements. I'm sure the opinions will be divided, so I'm hoping we'll be able to at least reach some kind of consensus on what to do.
You're probably the one person on the forums who replies to my messages without an attitude towards me :P Good job on the update Mike.

EDIT: Can you please explain exactly how the chocolate kebbit part of the Easter event works? As well, if the chocolate kebbits are supposed to respawn or not at locations they've previously been found at.
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.

Rimweed
Premium Donator

Post by Rimweed » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:10 am

Nickrock wrote:
Mike wrote:
Nickrock wrote: The only thing that I'm salty about here is when Mike makes plans on doing something, then procrastinates to no end.

You're probably the one person on the forums who replies to my messages without an attitude towards me :P Good job on the update Mike.

EDIT: Can you please explain exactly how the chocolate kebbit part of the Easter event works? As well, if the chocolate kebbits are supposed to respawn or not at locations they've previously been found at.
When you give those 4 eggs of different color to the bunny, he will give you a pet "Chocolate kebbit" then you need to get 5 "Chocolate chunks" and you can get them by clicking "Eat" on your pet near a wild chocolate kebbit, your pet will 1v1 that chocolate kebbit that you found somewhere in the world (they also spawn randomly all over the world) and when he is killed you will get a chocolate chunk.