Progress

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Kingz

Re: Progress

Post by Kingz » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Keep up the good work, and thank god for the new voting system.

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Update the casket rewards next and release Glacors too 8-)
Image Image

Torey lanez
Wise One

Post by Torey lanez » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:35 pm

For those who haven't seen a lot of new players, we did have a time where the webclient was unusable.
That right there would stop new players from joining, not a lot of them know about the DL clients, jar, etc.

I don't think I've seen a thread explaining how certain clients work, how to manage them and where to download them.
Not everyone is tech literate , maybe a thread should be composed and stickied explaining it all.

Then yah know, toss it on the main page for a few weeks.
F3arme wrote:also I have some great impressions I can use at a party to avoid awkward pauses

Property
Champion

Post by Property » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:47 pm

Torey lanez wrote:For those who haven't seen a lot of new players, we did have a time where the webclient was unusable.
That right there would stop new players from joining, not a lot of them know about the DL clients, jar, etc.

I don't think I've seen a thread explaining how certain clients work, how to manage them and where to download them.
Not everyone is tech literate , maybe a thread should be composed and stickied explaining it all.

http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=41709
This is currently on the main page, and there is already a play now button (the only one in red so it stands out)
you can click on to show a list of usable clients, It's not that complicated :lol:
Hmm...

Torey lanez
Wise One

Post by Torey lanez » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Property wrote:
Torey lanez wrote:For those who haven't seen a lot of new players, we did have a time where the webclient was unusable.

http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=41709
This is currently on the main page, and there is already a play now button (the only one in red so it stands out)
you can click on to show a list of usable clients, It's not that complicated :lol:
:o for some reason I don't see that on my phone, might of glanced over it without actually seeing it.
F3arme wrote:also I have some great impressions I can use at a party to avoid awkward pauses

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Post by Strdargoba » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Wooo! Looking foward to this update soon! take your time doing it, Id rather see it perfect then half done and abused. Keep it up Mike and Rapsey!

Marco
Champion

Post by Marco » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:57 pm

And when glacors comming ? Like 2 week ago i think ? Maybe 1 and half week ? You said they will come in a couple days...any exact idea ? Getting bored lol i need something new
kik : clackshody83

Alex
Premium Donator

Post by Alex » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:03 pm

Kingz wrote:Keep up the good work, and thank god for the new voting system.

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:15 am

Shody nub wrote:And when glacors comming ? Like 2 week ago i think ? Maybe 1 and half week ? You said they will come in a couple days...any exact idea ? Getting bored lol i need something new
Go outside, read a book, take up a hobby.
Just filled your whole summer
Credits to maurits for Signature

Marco
Champion

Post by Marco » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:32 am

Smdjagex wrote:
Shody nub wrote:And when glacors comming ? Like 2 week ago i think ? Maybe 1 and half week ? You said they will come in a couple days...any exact idea ? Getting bored lol i need something new
Go outside, read a book, take up a hobby.
Just filled your whole summer

I was talking about ingame haha
Im already reading like 5 hours a days
kik : clackshody83