Progress

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Rapsey
Sysadmin

Re: Progress

Post by Rapsey » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Rawr wrote:When is the second Tier 2 voting option going to return? Also, I believe that Ultimate RSPS (only Tier 2 shown atm) actually allows you to vote every 20H, whereas the timer on our voting homepage gives a 24H cool down.
When we managed to fix the vote rewards for it. It'll be at least a few days.

UltimatePrivateServers allows you to vote once every 24 hours, not 20. I assume you thought so because they showed you something like "you can vote again in x hours" after voting. This is because their system resets once a day, rather than making you wait 24 hours. So yes, our page will often make you wait a little longer than necessary, but that's better than it saying you can vote while in fact you can't. We'd like to add support for these toplists with "daily resets" in our own timers but as we don't know for sure when these resets occur we can't currently do this.

Marco
Champion

Post by Marco » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:19 pm

Rapsey wrote:
Rawr wrote:When is the second Tier 2 voting option going to return? Also, I believe that Ultimate RSPS (only Tier 2 shown atm) actually allows you to vote every 20H, whereas the timer on our voting homepage gives a 24H cool down.
When we managed to fix the vote rewards for it. It'll be at least a few days.

UltimatePrivateServers allows you to vote once every 24 hours, not 20. I assume you thought so because they showed you something like "you can vote again in x hours" after voting. This is because their system resets once a day, rather than making you wait 24 hours. So yes, our page will often make you wait a little longer than necessary, but that's better than it saying you can vote while in fact you can't. We'd like to add support for these toplists with "daily resets" in our own timers but as we don't know for sure when these resets occur we can't currently do this.
do you know when glacors will be release ?
kik : clackshody83

The silent q
Rookie

Post by The silent q » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:43 pm

Not sure if this been ask, but will we ever get sounds?

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:00 pm

The silent q wrote:Not sure if this been ask, but will we ever get sounds?
It has been suggested a lot already but it's not getting support, so not anytime soon. Most people prefer Mike spends his time on new content, because most people play without sound and for most people the most important is something new to do.

Sweet kush
Rookie

Post by Sweet kush » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:31 am

Late reply but, really really keen for bounty hunter!

Lopezruy
One Hit Wonder

Post by Lopezruy » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm glad to see all this progress! Good luck with the bounty hunter + glascors, Mike!

Sons of odin
Premium Donator

Post by Sons of odin » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:19 pm

Mike wrote:You may have already noticed that the amount of online players has started increasing again during the past month - despite some server issues - and they will only continue to increase. It's clear to us that we haven't focused enough on marketing and online visibility, so that's what we're doing now, and we're already seeing results even though we've only just started.
A site and forums redesign is also part of this, but everything in due time.

Either way, our ambition is to become the biggest RSPS with the largest playerbase in 2015. And I'll be damned if we don't get there. We may have had that ambition for as long as PkHonor existed, but now we're confident we know how to do it.
No offense but until you find a way to perfect combat and pking and give a real desire to pk, this server won't become bigger than "NR" this year or even in the next few years. I hate to be pessimistic but facts are facts that the wilderness needs some serious renovations.
Image Image Image