Time for some glacors

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.

Your opinion on glacors

I agree that glacors should be donator-only
33%
Glacors should be for all players, you capitalist swine
9%
Glacors should be personalized (each player their own cave)
14%
Glacors should be in one cave where multiple players can be present
22%
Glacors should be in single-combat (note: if this is chosen, all spawned glacytes will be able to attack a player at the same time)
6%
Glacors should be in single-combat, but glacors and glacytes should be able to damage other players if they stand too close (just like RS)
7%
Glacors should be in multi-combat
9%

Total votes: 268

Hayden
Elite

Re: Time for some glacors

Post by Hayden » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:31 am

Devious mind wrote:One of the reason why I don't want it to be in the wild is because Death's have a massive advantage there. They don't need to worry about getting Pk'ed in wild and furthermore there's are many deaths in-game already which makes it even more pointless to place them in wild.

Swaggit
Honor Player

Post by Swaggit » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:53 am

Hayden wrote:
Devious mind wrote:One of the reason why I don't want it to be in the wild is because Death's have a massive advantage there. They don't need to worry about getting Pk'ed in wild and furthermore there's are many deaths in-game already which makes it even more pointless to place them in wild.
lol'd at the effort put into this

Ambient dmt
Premium Donator

Post by Ambient dmt » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:23 am

Ain wrote:They should be for premium members only and not donators, there would be a little bit less traffic in the zone which would be good.

You should make it so to get to glacors you have to make a portal in your house, perhaps it requires 99 construction? So as to futher narrow down who can actually go to glacors.

And please for the love of god don't be lazy with the drop table, add more then just boots. Add other little items so you still make steady income regardless if you get boots or not.
Also, make it so it could either be communal or singular based on the portal you go into. Make it so everyone can go into YOUR own portal. If they go in they can kill them with you, as long as they are premium like Ain said.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:09 am

Hayden wrote:
What are you trying to say? That deaths can't attack monsters in the wildy?
Glacors won't be in wildy, you would have to go through the wildy. This means they could walk through the wildy without a chance of getting attacked, go into the glacors cave and camp glacors (because they are not in wildy)

Jade
Honor Player

Post by Jade » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:13 am

Ruler wrote: Glacors won't be in wildy, you would have to go through the wildy. This means they could walk through the wildy without a chance of getting attacked, go into the glacors cave and camp glacors (because they are not in wildy)

feels like a nice bottleneck trap for pkers but its no different than trying to make your way to wild wyrms or miths or anything like that i dont care where they are placed as long as we get them soon c:
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Nick
Honor Player

Post by Nick » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Hayden wrote:
Devious mind wrote:One of the reason why I don't want it Glacor Cave to be in the wild is because Death's have a massive advantage there. They don't need to worry about getting Pk'ed in wild and furthermore there's are many deaths in-game already which makes it even more pointless to place them Glacor Cave in wild.
Mike wrote:(but the cave itself will not be part of the wilderness either way)
Hmm? Mb maybe you interpreted it wrongly, edited.
Bill Gates wrote:“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:30 am

The cave being wilderness itself would be the only reason I'd not mind too much if the cave were in the wilderness.

No reason for it to be in the wilderness anyway, at least not with this pker community.
#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Post by Strdargoba » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:59 pm

As someone stated earlier, people could always just be a transformed played or use a greegree, easter ring, ring if stone, etc to get into the cave but it takes up some inventory space to do. It would be a safe way with less kills but they wouldn't have to worry about being attacked outside the glacor cave.

Mad people
Honor Player

Post by Mad people » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:58 pm

what about slayertask only?

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Mad people wrote:what about slayertask only?
And only possible to get after a 25 streak.

Can't have people resetting to get them..