My internship

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Simon
Honor Player

Re: My internship

Post by Simon » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:43 am

Nickrock wrote:
Mike wrote:I wish him best of luck and taking his situation into account we don't expect too much from him, but thankfully I have enough time on my hands to take over most of the programming. I'll be working closely together with him to wrap up the bounty hunter update so we can release that by the beginning of March.

Oh, and glacors.

Awwwwww yeah. Steadfast, glaiven and ragefire boots fixed, won't be long before I can release them along with glacors. Very shortly after bounty hunter, that's for sure.

And yeah, I'm a girl on the test server. Otherwise I always forget to check if the female models are broken or not.
Are the boots supposed to be cosmetic?
He'll add stats.

Amount
Premium Donator

Post by Amount » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:48 am

Hope your internship goes well.

Not motti
Forum Addict

Post by Not motti » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:49 pm

Daan wrote:Succes he knul.

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:23 am

More waiting yay. Jk good luck

Strdargoba
Premium Donator

Post by Strdargoba » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:12 am

no worries dylan, wish the best of luck to you!

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:14 am

Mike wrote:And yeah, I'm a girl on the test server. Otherwise I always forget to check if the female models are broken or not.

Mike hitting us with the "I'm a trans-fem-man gamer" shit

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:55 pm

Errobbie wrote:Face looks glitched and the boots look weird
Unless someone knows how to convert 600+ revision RuneScape 3D-models into models you can edit with a 3D editor - and then also fix up those models with said 3D editor - it's the best I (or anyone) can offer you. You can't expect an apple tree to give you oranges because you don't like apples, just like you can't expect me to make models that aren't made for 317 characters fit properly on a 317 character.
Unless you want us to stop using the old 317 character models and go for the new 600+ revision RS character models, but as far as I know, nobody wants that, so it's either this or no boots and no afro's. Which do you prefer?

Rimweed
Premium Donator

Post by Rimweed » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Mike wrote:
Unless someone knows how to convert 600+ revision RuneScape 3D-models into models you can edit with a 3D editor - and then also fix up those models with said 3D editor - it's the best I (or anyone) can offer you. You can't expect an apple tree to give you oranges because you don't like apples, just like you can't expect me to make models that aren't made for 317 characters fit properly on a 317 character.
Unless you want us to stop using the old 317 character models and go for the new 600+ revision RS character models, but as far as I know, nobody wants that, so it's either this or no boots and no afro's. Which do you prefer?
It's not FashionScape LMAO. I'll be satisfied with whatever content you guys will provide. I never valued rares items and never will, because most of them are just comestics and cosmetics is the last thing I will care about in here.

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:32 pm

Mike wrote:
Spoiler: show
Why don't you poll this and see what the people would prefer?
Image Image

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:54 pm

Errobbie wrote:
Mike wrote:
Spoiler: show
Why don't you poll this and see what the people would prefer?
robbie you better stop real fucking quick