My internship

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Re: My internship

Post by Mike » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:30 pm

Torey lanez wrote: Way to steal his spotlight, you Diva.
*Snaps finger in the letter Z motion*
Stealing the spotlight would be making yet another devblog thread, but that didn't seem worth it. Figured I might aswell post it on Dylan's thread.

I do have to say I'm quite impressed with his work - not just the accomplishments, but also the ease with which he finds his way around my code. Still has quite a bit to learn of course, but I very have high hopes for him and I'm glad to be working together with him.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Mike wrote:I wish him best of luck and taking his situation into account we don't expect too much from him, but thankfully I have enough time on my hands to take over most of the programming. I'll be working closely together with him to wrap up the bounty hunter update so we can release that by the beginning of March.

Oh, and glacors.

Awwwwww yeah. Steadfast, glaiven and ragefire boots fixed, won't be long before I can release them along with glacors. Very shortly after bounty hunter, that's for sure.

And yeah, I'm a girl on the test server. Otherwise I always forget to check if the female models are broken or not.

Those boots look weird on characters, but I'd prefer those over glitched ones.

On a side note, do you want to make me a sandwich?

Jade
Honor Player

Post by Jade » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:41 pm

best of luck interning c:
yeah I've got multiple personalities but you're two faced AF

Errobbie
Honor Player

Post by Errobbie » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:51 pm

Mike wrote:I wish him best of luck and taking his situation into account we don't expect too much from him, but thankfully I have enough time on my hands to take over most of the programming. I'll be working closely together with him to wrap up the bounty hunter update so we can release that by the beginning of March.

Oh, and glacors.

Awwwwww yeah. Steadfast, glaiven and ragefire boots fixed, won't be long before I can release them along with glacors. Very shortly after bounty hunter, that's for sure.

And yeah, I'm a girl on the test server. Otherwise I always forget to check if the female models are broken or not.

Face looks glitched and the boots look weird
Image Image

Donderstone2
Programmer

Post by Donderstone2 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Errobbie wrote:What are you doing as an intern/where are you doing it?
Anyway, good luck, hope it goes well and can't wait for you to finish so you can continue doing work with the GQC 8--)
Well my main task will be developping plugins for JIRA (a product of Atlassian, it's to monitor the workflow of employees in a business). I do it at ACA-IT Solutions.

Joby
Forum Addict

Post by Joby » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:34 pm

Good luck!

Daan
Honor Player

Post by Daan » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:01 am

Succes he knul.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:11 am

Good luck, Dylan <3

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:09 am

Good luck, hope you do well =-)

Nickrock234
Honor Player

Post by Nickrock234 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:41 am

Oh, and glacors.

Are the boots supposed to be cosmetic?
Mike wrote:Calling someone a smartass isn't offensive, especially when he's actually being a smartass.