CW rework, zaros godsword, bandos kiteshield

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Unicorn
Champion

Re: CW rework, zaros godsword, bandos kiteshield

Post by Unicorn » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Man so so temping to come back.. But meh.
Image Image

Donderstone2
Programmer

Post by Donderstone2 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Grizzly mint wrote:okay so,

does zaros gs have a high value (I understand its untradeable), so you protect that over most other items?

or does it auto drop on death, like brawlers and fire cape. or does it turn into pkp?

I really hope it have a high value, because if its an auto-drop, pking is going to be pretty dumb. people will pk with a piece of torva, or other high valued items while having an ags on roids as spec. and bandos fights they would keep a piece of bandos, which defeats the purpose imo.
It will receive a value higher than the AGS.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:52 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YES CASTLE WARS BUFF MIKE ILL SUCK YOU DICK OKAY MAYBE NOT BUT CASTLE WARS HYPEEEEEEEEEEE

However, I must bitch...the halo range bonus is useless because void out matches it in damage with with a bow, and with most other armours it makes more sense to wear a full set (especially as the castle wars rewards are protected over virtually nothing and don't appear upon death or go to refunds). On top of this, the healing of prayer from the god arrows makes the 50% reduction in prayer drain from the halo redundant in conjunction with the bow anyway.

I hope you realise that the Zaros GS will be able to one-hit people by the way. I calculate the max hit at being 98, potentially 99 depending on how damage is calculated and rounds.

Smdjagex
Premium Donator

Post by Smdjagex » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Shoutout to Smdjagex for brainstorming the special abilities of the Zaros GS
But Great Job Mike/Dylan for this, im suppppperrrr excited
Credits to maurits for Signature

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Smdjagex wrote:Shoutout to Smdjagex for brainstorming the special abilities of the Zaros GS
It's so OP. Shouldn't the Game Quality Committee have been consulted anyway? A better solution would probably have been to make it combine all the godswords at once/ignore opponents defence levels, divine and protection prayers, instead of being able to one hit people... ;)
Donderstone2 wrote:

does zaros gs have a high value (I understand its untradeable), so you protect that over most other items?

or does it auto drop on death, like brawlers and fire cape. or does it turn into pkp?

I really hope it have a high value, because if its an auto-drop, pking is going to be pretty dumb. people will pk with a piece of torva, or other high valued items while having an ags on roids as spec. and bandos fights they would keep a piece of bandos, which defeats the purpose imo.
And turn into what upon death, if it's untradeable? 1K PKP? Cash? Nothing?

Kylo ren
Honor Player

Post by Kylo ren » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Hashtag wrote:
Smdjagex wrote:Shoutout to Smdjagex for brainstorming the special abilities of the Zaros GS
It's so OP. Shouldn't the Game Quality Committee have been consulted anyway? A better solution would probably have been to make it combine all the godswords at once/ignore opponents defence levels, divine and protection prayers, instead of being able to one hit people... ;)
The idea was posted in the Game Quality Committee section of the forums.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Ratonhaketon wrote:
Hashtag wrote:
The idea was posted in the Game Quality Committee section of the forums.

And no one saw an issue with:
Mike wrote:- Zaros Godsword: Your special attack deals 35% increased damage and has increased accuracy
?

Also, from what I can tell, you DONT need to add the AGS to add any sort of damage buff to the special attack, which means surely the AGS will begin to devalue because there is a similar, but better, alternative that doesn't require it to be sacrificed to obtain...? The Zaros GS should be shit as fuck until you add another GS to it, but be able to add all four (that way more GS can leave the game and AGS won't devalue).

EDIT: In regards to my concerns about the AGS, it turns out that on PKH the AGS spec is 35% damage boost...not 25%...so my argument is obsolete for the most part. Lol.

Ely
Honor Player

Post by Ely » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Thanks for the update!

Should be some new enjoying content!

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Did you update the client download links :P?

Grizzly mint
Premium Donator

Post by Grizzly mint » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:30 am

Hashtag wrote:
Donderstone2 wrote:

And turn into what upon death, if it's untradeable? 1K PKP? Cash? Nothing?
I honestly don't care what it would turn into, I just don't want it like brawlers. or you have a OP spec wep that you can't lose. but the questions already been answered so.. yey.