Castle Wars - work in progress

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Maxed red
Wise One

Re: Castle Wars - work in progress

Post by Maxed red » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:59 pm

I'm downloading the test client now. I can't wait to try it out!

I'll keep this comment posted on anything I find.

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:13 pm

You can get flags out of CW by noclipping, and you can telegrab them back in while you're in a game.
There is only one.

Buggie3
Novice

Post by Buggie3 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:00 am

I found somthing you could consider as a dupe. What you basicly do is smuggle some accounts out of castlewars including a new account. This new account will be made honor so it can spawn banners. Now the honor can "drop" the banner so other players can pick it up. When you die with the normal account and pick up this banner while dying the banner will drop as an item. Here's a video with a discription below.
(How does this work :evil: ?)

-Use two accounts and create a third one.
-Request a duel with from one account to another(Both normal accounts).
-Enter the room and wait for the game to start.
-Once the game starts accept the duel and you'll be teleported to the duel arena.
-Now Make the new account a honor player.
-Teleport this honor player to home and spawn banners by ::pickup 4039
-Now plant the flags on the ground so the normal players can pick them up.
-The normal players now die and while they are dying they pick up the banner so the item will appear on the ground upon death.(I show a pretty fast way in the video).
-Once the 20 minutes are over make sure to have banked all the banners and alch them after the game finished for 120m each.

Ofcourse i am aware a honor ticket costs like 35-40b. Yet you can pay 5b to regain the ticket. I can get like a 100 banners in the 20 minute time period just by myself(12b worth). You could do this with as many players as you want using only one honor so this would defenitly be profitable.

Maybe just an idea but wouldn't it be easier to make two banners with diffrent ID's? one for castlewars and just one already existing? Make the castlewars one unalchable and untrable and the danger would be gone.(Maybe for the cloak and hood aswell).

You can aslo setup barricades in this situation however the barricades will not block regular players (those who are not participating in castlewars) so its pretty harmless.
Goodluck :afro:
Last edited by Ryun on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed youtube link

Im on meth
Premium Donator

Post by Im on meth » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:17 am

Sorry for the late find,

If you have a flag equipped and remove it before you die, as you die you can click the flag and it'll pick it up, putting you in your own team's base/spawn area with the flag. So pretty much you rush to their flag, take it, let them kill you, and you automatically score.

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Im on meth wrote:Sorry for the late find,

If you have a flag equipped and remove it before you die, as you die you can click the flag and it'll pick it up, putting you in your own team's base/spawn area with the flag. So pretty much you rush to their flag, take it, let them kill you, and you automatically score.
This is only like the 7th time it's posted on this thread.
There is only one.