Exams (again)

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Exams (again)

Post by Mike » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:43 am

I'm not sure why I hadn't informed you guys of this before, but I'm currently in the middle of yet another exams period (for a little over a week).

Probably because I didn't want to let you folks know of another period of low activity (as there have been so many this year), but then again, the lack of updates speaks for its own, so I decided to at least let you know why. My last exam is the 4th of September, and I wish I could say I can get back to work right after that, but then I'll also be moving into a new home which will take me a few days. I'll definitely have more time (and motivation) to churn out some more updates after that though.

Yeah, yeah, promises, promises, we've all heard it before. GIVE US UPDATES FAGGOT!
Hey chill the fuck out, dude.

On the bright side, PkHonor is doing good at the moment and we have some nice upcoming updates (thanks to Donderstone2). I'm hoping to release castle wars on the test server within the next few days as I have some time in between exams now to work on that (provided I won't be occupied with mass disconnects). There will also be a quest shortly after, and once that's all done, pets (with yet another quest) will be introduced. And then another quest. So three quests in a relatively short period of time.

Furthermore, I've added some additional debug information in regards to the mass disconnects. If (or rather, when) they occur again, at least we should have some more information to go on.

Lastly, I've decided I'll be working on some fun side projects in between (such as mass snowball fights, and others). Not because the players want them, but because PkHonor is getting way too boring for me and even when I have time to work on PkHonor, I tend not to work as much as I used to simply because it's become a chore. Fun side projects will keep me active and motivated and I'm sure the community will enjoy them as well (even if it's only for a short time).

Taiga
Champion

Re: Exams (again)

Post by Taiga » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:45 am

Didn't school just start 0.0 suck you already have exams.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:47 am

Kiss x sis wrote:Didn't school just start 0.0 suck you already have exams.
Oh no, school only starts at the last week of September. These are exams that I had to redo because I failed them earlier.

When school starts again, I'll only have a few subjects (that I'll have to redo because I failed them last year). I had hoped I'd graduate in September but that's off the board. Now I'm hoping I'll graduate in January (if not then, I probably never will simply because I'll have given up on college by then).

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:49 am

Mike wrote:
Oh no, school only starts at the last week of September. These are exams that I had to redo because I failed them earlier.

When school starts again, I'll only have a few subjects (that I'll have to redo because I failed them last year). I had hoped I'd graduate in September but that's off the board. Now I'm hoping I'll graduate in January (if not then, I probably never will simply because I'll have given up on college then).
GIVE US UPDATES FAGGOT!

edit - plz dont ban me i kid

Taiga
Champion

Post by Taiga » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:50 am

Mike wrote:

When school starts again, I'll only have a few subjects (that I'll have to redo because I failed them last year). I had hoped I'd graduate in September but that's off the board. Now I'm hoping I'll graduate in January (if not then, I probably never will simply because I'll have given up on college by then).
Oh, that makes more sense :P

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:50 am

Simon wrote: GIVE US UPDATES FAGGOT!

CHILL THE FUCK OUT. AND NO CAPSRAGEPLZKTHX

Stefan
Advisor

Post by Stefan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:51 am

Mike wrote:

But eh, thanks a lot for telling us about the chaos comp cape bug. Much appreciated :)
Wrong Simon.

Heisenberg
Honor Player

Post by Heisenberg » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:52 am

Mike wrote:Yeah, yeah, promises, promises, we've all heard it before. GIVE US UPDATES FAGGOT!
Hey chill the fuck out, dude.
My favourite part c:
Errobbie wrote:Helper is pretty much a useless rank.

Canthitme1
Forum Addict

Post by Canthitme1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:58 am

Damn mike all these quests!!!! You And Dylan are working your asses off!
Goodluck on your exams :)

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:21 am

Mike wrote:

On a completely unrelated note, thanks a lot for telling us about the chaos comp cape bug. Much appreciated :)
Oh my goodness! A completionist cape bug?! Please do tell me it so I can avoid it!

There are just so many bugs?! Which bug are you referring to in particular?