Castle Wars - my turn

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Property
Champion

Re: Castle Wars - my turn

Post by Property » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:20 am

Buyable PVM insta kill darts for some crazy amount of points :) = incentive.
Hmm...

Notd0peswag
Rookie

Post by Notd0peswag » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:02 pm

m8 surely u got some more exams coming up?

Thoby
Developer

Post by Thoby » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:41 pm

Thoby wrote:I, myself, am seeing this as a great opportunity to release the Hybrid armours.
For those wondering what I mean; I am talking about the Vanguard, Battle-Mage & Trickster armour sets.
They are currently visually already fully working, and the correct stats are also implemented; the only thing that is missing, is a way into the game.
Spoiler: show
-> I'd say there would be a random chance that you'd get one of the pieces offered to you- after a won game (2% for normal players, 2.5% for donators & 3% for premium). You'd also only be able to obtain them if you have level 85+ in Defence, Strength, Ranged and Magic.
-> You wouldn't get a piece you already have; ONLY if you already have all of the full sets (so you wouldn't keep ketting the same pieces, while trying to collect all sets).
-> For each piece you have on, you will deal an extra 2% of damage on NPCs. Only the set with the most pieces will account for the damage boost, meaning you cannot mix sets for the bonus damage (3 Trickster + 2 Vanguard pieces would give 6%, not 10%. While 5 Trickster pieces would give the full 10%).
-> The damage boost (see above) will multiply by 2 when fighting the Pest Control portals (so the armour would be extremely useful in Pest Control).
-> The damage boost (see above) will multiply by 2 when fighting the TzHaar Cave creatures (so the armour would be extremely useful while doing the Fight Caves).
-> They'd require 85 Defence + 85 Strength, Ranged, or/and Magic (depending on the kind of armour) to wear.
-> The armours would be fully untradeable, and would disappear when not protected (returning NO PkPoints).

What do you guys think? :3
^^^^ This please, this would keep people play for a LOONNGG time.
Feel free to send me a message, I'd gladly have a chat!
Image Image

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Thoby wrote:
Thoby wrote:I, myself, am seeing this as a great opportunity to release the Hybrid armours.
For those wondering what I mean; I am talking about the Vanguard, Battle-Mage & Trickster armour sets.
They are currently visually already fully working, and the correct stats are also implemented; the only thing that is missing, is a way into the game.
Spoiler: show
-> I'd say there would be a random chance that you'd get one of the pieces offered to you- after a won game (2% for normal players, 2.5% for donators & 3% for premium). You'd also only be able to obtain them if you have level 85+ in Defence, Strength, Ranged and Magic.
-> You wouldn't get a piece you already have; ONLY if you already have all of the full sets (so you wouldn't keep ketting the same pieces, while trying to collect all sets).
-> For each piece you have on, you will deal an extra 2% of damage on NPCs. Only the set with the most pieces will account for the damage boost, meaning you cannot mix sets for the bonus damage (3 Trickster + 2 Vanguard pieces would give 6%, not 10%. While 5 Trickster pieces would give the full 10%).
-> The damage boost (see above) will multiply by 2 when fighting the Pest Control portals (so the armour would be extremely useful in Pest Control).
-> The damage boost (see above) will multiply by 2 when fighting the TzHaar Cave creatures (so the armour would be extremely useful while doing the Fight Caves).
-> They'd require 85 Defence + 85 Strength, Ranged, or/and Magic (depending on the kind of armour) to wear.
-> The armours would be fully untradeable, and would disappear when not protected (returning NO PkPoints).

What do you guys think? :3
^^^^ This please, this would keep people play for a LOONNGG time.
Make them high-end untradeable rewards, if anything. Making it luck-based will just take far too long and if hype over CW dies down, you'll never be able to obtain them. I like the idea of adding them though. I prefer the idea of God Bows though ;)

Joby
Forum Addict

Post by Joby » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Property wrote:Buyable PVM insta kill darts for some crazy amount of points :) = incentive.
This :o

Unicorn
Champion

Post by Unicorn » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:54 pm

So why not make castle wars points like pkp, slayer points etc. just have them added that way, use ::cow to see how many you have or something, this will make the current tickets not affect anything, and points can't be bought or sold. So a rich player can't just buy the tickets everyone has to play the game.
Image Image

Sickle
Forum Addict

Post by Sickle » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Unicorn wrote:So why not make castle wars points like pkp, slayer points etc. just have them added that way, use ::cow to see how many you have or something, this will make the current tickets not affect anything, and points can't be bought or sold. So a rich player can't just buy the tickets everyone has to play the game.
That's how it's going to be.... We're just talking about the old tickets which some players still have.
There is only one.

Epicbot
Premium Donator

Post by Epicbot » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:52 pm

I like the idea of implementing the armors into the game this way, very well thought out!