Reconnect feature in duel arena on testserver

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Subnet
Premium Donator

Re: Reconnect feature in duel arena on testserver

Post by Subnet » Mon May 12, 2014 1:13 am

Name: Not Safe Run Along with A Wild Entei <--- Helped me test it.

Bug(s):

Honor Stat bug: If honors disconnect then reconnect into the duel arena, there stats will go back to 99, as long as you don't go into a different world, such as the morph world your stats will stay at 99, you can even overload to 125/99.

Reconnect Glitch: When a user reconnects, the user goes invisble for a second, and stops all combat, this could be abused terribly in dds stakes, by relogging exactly when they spec so they loose there spec and they deal 0 damage to the user.

Cannot Reconnect: Users automatically lose the stake if they are not in combat, for example if it's the start of the duel and your internet goes off, you will lose the duel and not have a chance to reconnect and finish.

Not Sure: Basically when in the beginning of the stake you can teleport away, you will lose but you get this notification, http://puu.sh/8IIDU.png It says you werent in a duel, but you where?

Tabs: Although this one dosent matter, you can use home teleports to forfeit the duel when no forfeit is checked off, you also get this notification http://puu.sh/8IIDU.png

Jedi entei
Wise One

Post by Jedi entei » Mon May 12, 2014 1:15 am

Not safe run wrote:Name: Not Safe Run Along with A Wild Entei <--- Helped me test it.

Bug(s):

Honor Stat bug: If honors disconnect then reconnect into the duel arena, there stats will go back to 99, as long as you don't go into a different world, such as the morph world your stats will stay at 99, you can even overload to 125/99.

Reconnect Glitch: When a user reconnects, the user goes invisble for a second, and stops all combat, this could be abused terribly in dds stakes, by relogging exactly when they spec so they loose there spec and they deal 0 damage to the user.

Cannot Reconnect: Users automatically lose the stake if they are not in combat, for example if it's the start of the duel and your internet goes off, you will lose the duel and not have a chance to reconnect and finish.

Not Sure: Basically when in the beginning of the stake you can teleport away, you will lose but you get this notification, http://puu.sh/8IIDU.png It says you werent in a duel, but you where?

Tabs: Although this one dosent matter, you can use home teleports to forfeit the duel when no forfeit is checked off, you also get this notification http://puu.sh/8IIDU.png
I helped test all of these.
I no longer play PKH. Please, if you'd like to contact me, PM me.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon May 12, 2014 2:28 am

Thank you both, I've hereby added 800 credits to your accounts (800 each, that is). Tomorrow I'll work out the bugs.

As for the special attacks, I had figured that would be a problem, but I wanted to see if people would find it. Seems like you folks were pretty thorough, job well done.

If anyone finds anything else, please post it here.

Jedi entei
Wise One

Post by Jedi entei » Mon May 12, 2014 2:38 am

New Glitch!

Instead of being not reduced all the time, we're now reduced 100% of the time, including in duel. -Found with Vincent G

Edit: When tele'ing away from wilderness you are now no longer reduced, even in a duel.
Edit2: When transforming into something, your stat reduction comes back.

New Glitch: When doing these, Vincent and I decided to tele to the Morph world while our stats were not reduced and then our stats reduced as soon as we got there.

More on these: Stats do not reduce when you die, so if you die in wildy, you still have non reduced stats. Will make it unfair for bossing.
Last edited by Jedi entei on Mon May 12, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Subnet
Premium Donator

Post by Subnet » Mon May 12, 2014 2:58 am

A wild entei wrote:New Glitch!

Edit: When tele'ing away from wilderness you are now no longer reduced, even in a duel.

New Glitch: When doing these, Vincent and I decided to tele to the Morph world while our stats were not reduced and then our stats reduced as soon as we got there.

More on these: Stats do not reduce when you die, so if you die in wildy, you still have non reduced stats. Will make it unfair for bossing.
This is basically an Add-On to what i said about the stat reduction.
A wild entei wrote:Instead of being not reduced all the time, we're now reduced 100% of the time, including in duel. -Found with Vincent G
bit confused, thats how honors is supposed to be.

Jedi entei
Wise One

Post by Jedi entei » Mon May 12, 2014 3:04 am

Not safe run wrote:
A wild entei wrote:New Glitch!

This is basically an Add-On to what i said about the stat reduction.
A wild entei wrote:Instead of being not reduced all the time, we're now reduced 100% of the time, including in duel. -Found with Vincent G
bit confused, thats how honors is supposed to be.
I meant even in morph world.

Subnet
Premium Donator

Post by Subnet » Mon May 12, 2014 3:08 am

It's supposed to be like that, Hence why it's "Morph World" Now.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Mon May 12, 2014 3:16 am

Can we rename the morph world to "Morph Realm"?

Subnet
Premium Donator

Post by Subnet » Mon May 12, 2014 3:17 am

Azu rite wrote:Can we rename the morph world to "Morph Realm"?
Pretty sure he said he would in the next updat, (Which is this one) probably forgot.

Jedi entei
Wise One

Post by Jedi entei » Mon May 12, 2014 3:29 am

If you try to duel another player and they are out of the duel arena it says "This player is not in the wilderness"

Also, if a player kills you in duel arena, then uses a teleport, you will win the duel, but die outside of the duel, dropping your items.

Could be used badly.

Found with Vincent G also

Another one is if you tele from wildy to another player, like in GWD, you don't lose stats, and it shows that you can attack other player.
Found with Vincent G