Mass disconnect issues fixed!

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Kiwi kane
Novice

Re: Mass disconnect issues fixed!

Post by Kiwi kane » Fri May 09, 2014 12:10 am

Sweet as!

(¯`·._.·Proud PkHonor Player Since May 2nd, 2014 ·._.·´¯)
Mike wrote:I'm sick of these mother ******* dinosaurs on this mother ******* space ship

F e d
Novice

Post by F e d » Fri May 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Thanks Mike for fixing this problem of the mass disconnection.

Also, mike To prevent The negative Comments on the stuff when you tell use that stuff is fixed. I Think that you should make it to where no comments can be posted under this section.

As for those people that has ideas for the server, As the pkhonor community there is a suggestion section where you post your ideas for in game and forums and rules. " So please use that instead of commenting with negative comments."

Those that have a problem with the server and that wants to complain, Well there is many things that you can do. Example you can shut up and go along with the flow of the game and mikes updates and fixes or you can Uninstall the game and just never play it. I mean it's that simple. I don't know how much simpler that anybody can get then this.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Fri May 09, 2014 5:10 pm

F e d wrote:Also, mike To prevent The negative Comments on the stuff when you tell use that stuff is fixed. I Think that you should make it to where no comments can be posted under this section.
Don't let a few negative comments ruin the ability for us to interact with Mike easily <3

F e d
Novice

Post by F e d » Fri May 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Mike reads all of forums. This is why we have sections to post under for this exact stuff. There is no need for us to post under something that he is trying to tell us that he has fixed on the game. If Mike wishes to speak to us, He would comment under players Suggestions or other stuff or send them a pm.

Rawr
Premium Donator

Post by Rawr » Fri May 09, 2014 6:34 pm

F e d wrote:Mike reads all of forums. This is why we have sections to post under for this exact stuff. There is no need for us to post under something that he is trying to tell us that he has fixed on the game. If Mike wishes to speak to us, He would comment under players Suggestions or other stuff or send them a pm.
We get to interact and commend him here, whilst asking questions directly related to the upcoming / recent changes. We have every need to post here...

Anyways, please don't release anything new in the new month; I've got exams and I always seem to miss every update ;)

0wndead5
Novice

Post by 0wndead5 » Fri May 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Yeaaah finally!!! Great work mike!

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Fri May 09, 2014 7:23 pm

http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=25472

This would make the update even better :)
ImageImage