Upcoming updates

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Ryun
Premium Donator

Re: Upcoming updates

Post by Ryun » Mon May 12, 2014 12:48 am

Ruler wrote:Mike, could you make it possible that the check people command for fight pits as well for pest control also adds the persons in the waiting room/boat? I don't know if this is hard but it would be nice to have this also. If everyone is waiting in the waiting room and I do ::people I get to see that there are 0 people.

Plus can you add the no begging rule to ::rules in game and on forums? I thought ::laws had that rule but I can't find it anymore (noticed it when somebody yelled it)

http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php ... ic+degrade
Has been suggested before and I think it is a small but good update and it only takes a few minutes I guess.

Another thing is that you forgot to add a bigger bank size for donators/premiums at ::donate. This is one of the extra feature they get. But to be able to state this you should make sure people are really able to use this bigger size (Premiums are able to have 800 items but when they have over 750 items their bank starts glitching, see http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22835 for more info)
Thanks! ;)
im pretty sure ::rules has no begging on line 9, or it used to unless he changed it

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Mon May 12, 2014 11:35 pm

I'm not sure if you know that you added the same command twice now. ::people and ::pits are both to check amount of people at pits...
EDIT:
I noticed you know about this: http://forums.pkhonor.net/viewtopic.php?t=24991

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Tue May 13, 2014 1:34 am

Update: I've hereby cleared the list once again since I've applied the updates to the server.

Elite reborn
Premium Donator

Post by Elite reborn » Tue May 13, 2014 1:42 am

Mike wrote:Update: I've hereby cleared the list once again since I've applied the updates to the server.
Wow. Keepin' on top of the updates, Mike! I salute!
suh dude

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Tue May 13, 2014 12:23 pm

I really miss the amulet of glory fix :'(
ImageImage

Brown shit

Post by Brown shit » Wed May 14, 2014 12:26 am

Nice!!!, And thanks for the updates Mike :)

Spanish pker
Novice

Post by Spanish pker » Fri May 30, 2014 2:51 am

Mike,

I have been reading up on this forum about your upcoming updates. As I applied before for the combat committee, if there are any spots opened I would love to try and apply again. I have the knowledge and time played as well as future time played to help in anyway possible. The title of this server is PKhonor and I would really like to pick your brain on how we can fix a lot of the major issues that surrounds the wild. One of the most attractive aspects of a private old school RS server, in my mind, and the mind of others who are active pkers. Good luck with your Thesis, I just finished mine. Did it over Heinrich Himmler, 22 pages...it was very depressing research haha and depressing to write but I'm happy to be finished.

Again Good luck!

Spanish Pker