Sorry for letting y'all down

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Monkoflord
Honor Player

Re: Sorry for letting y'all down

Post by Monkoflord » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Hang in there mike. It's nothing to major so take your time. Good luck with the rest of your internship. Thank you for keeping pkhonor such a enjoyable game for everyone! =]
Image Image

Polilolas9
Premium Donator

Post by Polilolas9 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:10 am

We all understand that you dont have much time ;)

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:43 am

Miranda kerr wrote:Mike,

Dylan won a price with both you and Rapsey. I'm sure he's capable of atleast throw out some small updates.

For example let him work out "new" shop items to stabilize the economy. Perhaps he can do other small minor stuff also.

I've send you the quest a few weeks ago, did you ever read the story line? Did you start on it?
As stated before, I'm not going to comment on that until I've thoroughly tested Dylan's capabilities. I don't want to be saying "Dylan is possibly going to be our next developer" if it turns out it doesn't work - experience taught me not to bring false promises until I'm certain. We'll find out soon enough.

As for the quest, I have indeed started development on it, but it's progressing slowly because of the current lack of time and motivation. Then there's the fact that I need to be in-game a lot for the development, which simply isn't an option during work hours.

Donderstone2
Programmer

Post by Donderstone2 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:53 pm

It's comforting that many of you all like to see me as a "sidekick" to help out Mike with the development of PkHonor, so thank you all for that.

Anywho, me and Mike have spoken quite a few times about this, and we're going to do this step by step. Obviously you shouldn't expect a huge difference if I would become a secondary developer for PkHonor, because it takes time to get used to an already existing project. Many people may forget about this.

It will probably take some weeks, if not months, before I completely struggled through and master (almost) all (of) the code.

Don't forget that in 2 months time I have exams again (Ok, 4 exams on 3 weeks, shouldn't be too much of a problem.). I

I'll try and do as much as I can from what I already know, but please, don't expect any miracles from me/us.

B0rnt0b3pk
Fanatic

Post by B0rnt0b3pk » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Donderstone2 wrote:It's comforting that many of you all like to see me as a "sidekick" to help out Mike with the development of PkHonor, so thank you all for that.

Anywho, me and Mike have spoken quite a few times about this, and we're going to do this step by step. Obviously you shouldn't expect a huge difference if I would become a secondary developer for PkHonor, because it takes time to get used to an already existing project. Many people may forget about this.

It will probably take some weeks, if not months, before I completely struggled through and master (almost) all (of) the code.

Don't forget that in 2 months time I have exams again (Ok, 4 exams on 3 weeks, shouldn't be too much of a problem.). I

I'll try and do as much as I can from what I already know, but please, don't expect any miracles from me/us.
I expect the new boss, Vorago. A new wilderness cave with some revenants with new drops. A bounty system to try to make PvP more active. More monsters. Xp fixes and new quests by the end of next month.

Joke, take your time and have fun doing it (getting the basics of the coding) :)
ImageImage

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:06 am

Donderstone2 wrote:It's comforting that many of you all like to see me as a "sidekick" to help out Mike with the development of PkHonor, so thank you all for that.

So you're not going to give us EOC by June 21, 2014? Damn.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:36 pm

I2aw origins wrote: So you're not going to give us EOC by June 21, 2014? Damn.
In your dreams fagget.

I will let myself get consumed by maggots before allowing anyone to bring EOC to PkHonor!

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Mike wrote:
In your dreams fagget.

I will let myself get consumed by maggots before allowing anyone to bring EOC to PkHonor!
Eoc is almost as bad as not having a noted ID for triangle sandwiches.

fix plz

Blahblahdie
Fanatic

Post by Blahblahdie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:27 pm

Mike wrote:
In your dreams fagget.

BUT EOC SKYROCKETED ON REAL RUNESCAPE, WHY NOT HERE?!

I2aw origins
Premium Donator

Post by I2aw origins » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:06 pm

Mike wrote:
In your dreams fagget.

omg he called me fagget

pls ban