Internship

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Re: Internship

Post by Mike » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:18 am

Wildprincess wrote:-> Bonus slayer xp and point rewards for completing consecutive tasks without resetting one

What if you ask for an easier task, do you keep that reward or does it reset? (Counts as reset?)
That counts as a reset. But players will receive a warning screen when they're about to reset their task or ask for an easier one.

Jon
Honor Player

Post by Jon » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Mike wrote:
Wildprincess wrote:-> Bonus slayer xp and point rewards for completing consecutive tasks without resetting one

What if you ask for an easier task, do you keep that reward or does it reset? (Counts as reset?)
That counts as a reset. But players will receive a warning screen when they're about to reset their task or ask for an easier one.
Oh dear, what if you deliberatly want to reset tasks over and over (like myself). The warning screen is going to get in the way and waste time, as sometimes you have to reset a task 30 times to get the one you wanted. Damn.

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Toeh5 wrote:
Mike wrote:

Oh dear, what if you deliberatly want to reset tasks over and over (like myself). The warning screen is going to get in the way and waste time, as sometimes you have to reset a task 30 times to get the one you wanted. Damn.
Well the first time you will get the warning because you had more tasks in a row. After that you are on 0 tasks in a row so you won't get spammed with warnings I guess?

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:07 pm

Ruler wrote: Well the first time you will get the warning because you had more tasks in a row. After that you are on 0 tasks in a row so you won't get spammed with warnings I guess?
I'm guessing you'll still get it. You get it with everything else

Take me
Honor Player

Post by Take me » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Man this post got me all pumped up!

Please consider some max, comp(t) capes would be awsome to add in Pkhonor.

Nookum
One Hit Wonder

Post by Nookum » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:10 am

sounds cool!

Novelis
Rookie

Post by Novelis » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated!

God of rs
Rookie