Oldschool wilderness released for testing

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Smd im op

Re: Oldschool wilderness released for testing

Post by Smd im op » Fri May 03, 2013 1:18 pm

mike really nice work, can't wait to see it
skiller fab stfu.
don't give up what you can't finish.

Stefan
Advisor

Post by Stefan » Fri May 03, 2013 3:29 pm

I tested it for a couple of hours earlier - good so far, I am afraid that it'll be prodded by DH in there, it's probably the best out of everything allowed

I'll go back to testing it, when/if torso's and defenders will be added - oldschool will be more fun for pures, pking on a pure with customs/pkp items isn't that fun - would an idea of increasing pkp gains for kills in oldschool work to motivate players to play it, I'm not sure if there will be many using it at a time, I could be wrong.

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Fri May 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Slashynator wrote:I tested it for a couple of hours earlier - good so far, I am afraid that it'll be prodded by DH in there, it's probably the best out of everything allowed

I'll go back to testing it, when/if torso's and defenders will be added - oldschool will be more fun for pures, pking on a pure with customs/pkp items isn't that fun - would an idea of increasing pkp gains for kills in oldschool work to motivate players to play it, I'm not sure if there will be many using it at a time, I could be wrong.
agreed for pures is this the best what they can have and i am also afraid that there will be only used 1 set named dharoks.
but yea we shall see.

EDIT: maybe we can make it to let the players pay a fee to unlock barrows armor?

Stefan
Advisor

Post by Stefan » Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Vcom wrote:
Slashynator wrote:I tested it for a couple of hours earlier - good so far, I am afraid that it'll be prodded by DH in there, it's probably the best out of everything allowed

agreed for pures is this the best what they can have and i am also afraid that there will be only used 1 set named dharoks.
but yea we shall see.

EDIT: maybe we can make it to let the players pay a fee to unlock barrows armor?
Or disabling protect item.

Roselia

Post by Roselia » Fri May 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Hm, I just MIGHT try this.. even though I'm not great at pking.

It's just pixels anyway :)

Again - Nice update, Mike.
nomorelies.

Xtitaniumx
Rookie

Post by Xtitaniumx » Sat May 04, 2013 3:49 am

I think it would be really cool to let premium members go and test it out. Os wilderness is my favorite.

Andres
Developer

Post by Andres » Sat May 04, 2013 10:36 am

Xtitaniumx wrote:I think it would be really cool to let premium members go and test it out. Os wilderness is my favorite.
Mike wrote:
Vcom wrote:I think premiums should test it aswell!

Still great!<3
We don't want to risk players losing items or abusing bugs - the reason we allow honors and staff members only is because we trust our staff members and honors can't really lose (or abuse) anything anyway.

Skiller fab
Wise One

Post by Skiller fab » Sat May 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Mike wrote:
Skiller fab wrote:You are just trying to get more donations because people wanna see new wildy...
The oldschool wilderness will be released for our players soon enough. And I don't think anyone will donate 102.5$ just to get access to the oldschool wilderness 3 days sooner. I don't care about more or less donations, I want our players to enjoy the server.
I was considering to only allow staff members to test it, but since honors can't lose items or somehow get scammed or ripped off, I decided to allow honors access to the oldschool wild as well. Please watch your language and don't accuse us of things that aren't true - I feel offended. Next time you make such comments, expect yourself to get muted, asshole.
Asshole? OMG, Im gonna tell my mother!
Im sorry, Diddn't mean to offend you but it just sucks that I dont have a honor account. Can't you make some honor accs named 1-10 where you can test it whit :P

Achievements

See how Adam get unbanned [ ]
See how Dreamz get cleaned [ ]

RIP HAMADE 2013 29 August.:(

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun May 05, 2013 5:54 am

Skiller fab wrote:
Mike wrote:
Skiller fab wrote:You are just trying to get more donations because people wanna see new wildy...
The oldschool wilderness will be released for our players soon enough. And I don't think anyone will donate 102.5$ just to get access to the oldschool wilderness 3 days sooner. I don't care about more or less donations, I want our players to enjoy the server.
I was considering to only allow staff members to test it, but since honors can't lose items or somehow get scammed or ripped off, I decided to allow honors access to the oldschool wild as well. Please watch your language and don't accuse us of things that aren't true - I feel offended. Next time you make such comments, expect yourself to get muted, asshole.
Asshole? OMG, Im gonna tell my mother!
Im sorry, Diddn't mean to offend you but it just sucks that I dont have a honor account. Can't you make some honor accs named 1-10 where you can test it whit :P
You never mean to offend anybody, you're just a natural asshole.

Kunai
Known Venturer

Post by Kunai » Sun May 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Don't you guys think that once this is released to all players its going to reduce the number of people at edge? Or just leave edge as the place for people with customs and nex gear?

*Credits to image creator "GoogleEarth"