PkHonor in the long term

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Hayden
Elite

Re: PkHonor in the long term

Post by Hayden » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:27 am

Keep up the great work Mike :D

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what company are you working at for your internship?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Feels wrote:Keep up the great work Mike :D

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what company are you working at for your internship?
A small belgian software company that writes software for warehouse management (barcode scanners and such). My job there will be to rewrite their software into an android-application.
For the sake of anonymity, I'd prefer not to name the company ;) sorry, but I can't afford to publicize information that could reveal my identity.

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Mike everybody already knows your name is Bob. And that you are a made in china product.

It would be nice to see this update. Will we still need the client CP?

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Miranda kerr wrote:Mike everybody already knows your name is Bob. And that you are a made in china product.

No. The staff CP may remain on the client but I see no further use for it once the new staff cp on the website is ready. It will have all the functionality of the client staff cp and more.

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Mike wrote:
Miranda kerr wrote:Mike everybody already knows your name is Bob. And that you are a made in china product.

No. The staff CP may remain on the client but I see no further use for it once the new staff cp on the website is ready. It will have all the functionality of the client staff cp and more.
So I don't have to use it?????????

AWESOME!!!

I hate dcing upon opening those damned logs! omfg I can't wait :D

Rough towel
Honor Player

Post by Rough towel » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:38 am

Seen alot of private servers in my days, yet this one seems to keep suprising me!
The owner does exactly what he should be doing, updating and keeping the community satisfied. Even more so.
And the community is one of the most positive ones ive ever seen. real fun! cheers for this experience lads! Im gratefull being a part of this, sky's the limit at the moment!
In-game name: Smelly Towel

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Rough towel wrote:Seen alot of private servers in my days, yet this one seems to keep suprising me!
The owner does exactly what he should be doing, updating and keeping the community satisfied. Even more so.
And the community is one of the most positive ones ive ever seen. real fun! cheers for this experience lads! Im gratefull being a part of this, sky's the limit at the moment!
<3

The positive feedback from the community is one of my main motivations. I love doing work that people enjoy.

Pls senpai
Premium Donator

Post by Pls senpai » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Mike wrote:
Rough towel wrote:Seen alot of private servers in my days, yet this one seems to keep suprising me!
<3

The positive feedback from the community is one of my main motivations. I love doing work that people enjoy.

Become a stripper, Mike. <3

Rough towel
Honor Player

Post by Rough towel » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Post whore wrote:
Mike wrote:
<3

Become a stripper, Mike. <3

Holy cow that would be really satisfying im sure
In-game name: Smelly Towel

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Rough towel wrote:
Post whore wrote: Become a stripper, Mike. <3

Holy cow that would be really satisfying im sure
Me IRL:

Nah im joking :P everyone knows I'm a brain in a jar connected to a PC.