1 December update delayed to 2 December

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

1 December update delayed to 2 December

Post by Mike » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Due to loads of work for school and IRL circumstances, I will only be able to finish and release the planned update by tomorrow (this update is in regards to changes to clue scrolls, custom whips and mystery boxes). My apologies for this delay.

Update: below you'll find a list of all changes to custom whips and the morph ring (these are all finished already and will be released on the server tomorrow):

-> Being transformed into death (grim reaper) now only offers 45 bonus hitpoints instead of 50, his special attack now uses up 100% of his special energy instead of 40% and his bonuses are now as follows:
Spoiler: show
+203 melee attack bonus (instead of +232)
+ 188 magic attack bonus (instead of +215)
+472 melee defence bonus (instead of +502)
+462 ranged defence bonus (no change)
+198 strength bonus (instead of +215)
+30 prayer bonus (no change)
-> The archmage special attack will now only protect you for 60 seconds instead of 120
-> The archmage's magic attack bonus has been lowered to +181 instead of +192

-> You can no longer attack players in the wilderness with a custom whip, but you can still attack players in other pvp activities (including the duel arena) and you can attack NPC's anywhere (also in the wilderness)
-> The whip of souls now has soulsplit (heal 1/5th of all damage you deal) as passive ability instead of faster hitpoints restoration. You cannot use the soul split ancient curse along with the whip.
-> The whip of shadows now has 'shadow jumper' as a passive ability that allows you to dodge 15% of all incoming attacks (includes vengeance and recoil)
-> All custom whip special attacks have been reworked, they no longer offer a damage and accuracy bonus, but instead:
- The whip of souls special attack now heals you for 50% of the damage you deal on your next attack (50% special attack energy)
- The whip of chaos special attack now works the same as a granite maul: clicking the special attack bar will make your next attack hit instantly (50% special attack energy)
- The unholy whip special attack now gives +30% accuracy and +30% damage on your next attack (50% special attack energy)
- The holy whip special attack now makes the affected target deal only half damage to you for the next 30 seconds (the protection will wear off if you unequip the whip; 100% special attack energy)
- The whip of balance special attack now gives +15% accuracy and +15% damage on your next attack and the affected target can only deal half damage to you for the next 15 seconds (100% special attack energy)
- The whip of magic special attack will now give your next magic attack +30% accuracy and +30% damage (50% special attack energy)
- The whip of shadows special attack will now spawn a shadow warrior that will attack your enemy for the next 10 seconds. This shadow warrior has the same levels and bonuses as yourself and cannot be killed. (100% special attack energy)
- The whip of fortune special attack will increase droprates on the target by 1% when it dies. This only works on NPC's and using a second whip of fortune special attack against the same target will not have any effect. (50% special attack energy)

Things to be finished yet (should be done tomorrow in the early evening):
- Adding animal masks, dragon masks, third-age druidic equipment, armadyl equipment and bandos equipment to mystery boxes
- Removing all chaotic equipment, pvp equipment, pkhonor points and low value items from mystery boxes
- Removing all trimmed and golden equipment from mystery boxes and add it to clue scroll rewards
- Adding additional heraldic equipment and colored infinity robes to clue scroll rewards
- Adding all new items to the database
- Giving the proper stats to all items and making them equip properly

Dovah
Premium Donator

Re: 1 December update delayed to 2 December

Post by Dovah » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:53 pm

I think we all saw it coming.

Well, thanks for the heads up, anyways.

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Megumin
Honor Player

Post by Megumin » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Mike, I've been at dags for about a week now and I haven't received a hard or elite clue. Is my account glitched?

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Everyone wrote:Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Migetmanz
Premium Donator

Post by Migetmanz » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:01 pm

awww that sucks

Alex123456
Premium Donator

Post by Alex123456 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Very sad.

Thanks for telling.

Such sorrow.

Pikachu
Honor Player

Post by Pikachu » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Simon wrote:
Everyone wrote:Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
ImageImage

Vndy
Known Venturer

Post by Vndy » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Come on guys it's only a day... lol. Thanks for informing us Mike.

Image Image

Ruler
Honor Player

Post by Ruler » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Think we can wait one more day :)
But did you change the clue scroll droprates? Just like Poseidon I hunt for hours, but didn't get one. Other days I only got a hard clue after I was killing for a very long time.....

Rick
Unstoppable

Post by Rick » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks for informing us Mike!

It's just one day no biggie.

Damn I got exams tomorrow I will be late :(