Low activity for some days

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Low activity for some days

Post by Mike » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:34 am

For the next few days, I won't be able to do a lot for PkHonor, since I need to work on 3 projects for college. I'm way behind schedule on them because I delayed my work so I could release construction and perform necessary bugfixes. I hope I'll have caught up with this by the end of the week so I can once again focus on PkHonor.

This means it may take a few days for me to answer PM's, forum posts and mails. There are also several players still waiting for a refund on items they lost through bugs or hack cases, but I'm afraid it will take some time before I'll have completed all of them.

If there are any important bugs within the server, you can still mail me at [email protected], I'll try to read that inbox at least once a day and answer to the most important mails, but other than that I'm afraid you'll have to be patient.

I wyrm al0t
Known Venturer

Re: Low activity for some days

Post by I wyrm al0t » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:42 am

Mike wrote:For the next few days, I won't be able to do a lot for PkHonor, since I need to work on 3 projects for college. I'm way behind schedule on them because I delayed my work so I could release construction and perform necessary bugfixes. I hope I'll have caught up with this by the end of the week so I can once again focus on PkHonor.

This means it may take a few days for me to answer PM's, forum posts and mails. There are also several players still waiting for a refund on items they lost through bugs or hack cases, but I'm afraid it will take some time before I'll have completed all of them.

If there are any important bugs within the server, you can still mail me at [email protected], I'll try to read that inbox at least once a day and answer to the most important mails, but other than that I'm afraid you'll have to be patient.
What about appeals about a mute needing approval of supers? D:

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:04 am

I wyrm al0t wrote: What about appeals about a mute needing approval of supers? D:
That too is low priority and may take me a few days to get to. For the rest of the week, the only things I can afford to spend my time on are my projects for school and very important bugs in the server. After that, I'll be able to take care of everything within PkHonor.
I'll still try to get some refunds, bugfixes, appeals and recoveries done during this period, but for some it may take a while.

If I further delay my work on the projects, some people will be very pissed and I may fail courses - I'd rather not have that happen.

Hayden
Elite

Post by Hayden » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:06 am

I wyrm al0t wrote:What about appeals about a mute needing approval of supers? D:
I'm gonna take a wild shot in the dark and say those will be on delay too.

Simon
Honor Player

Post by Simon » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:12 am

I'm assuming you didn't apply the bug fix for morph rings working in PvP yet?

If you did, they still don't work.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Simon wrote:I'm assuming you didn't apply the bug fix for morph rings working in PvP yet?

If you did, they still don't work.
No, I did not. That will be included in the next update.

Donderstone2
Programmer

Post by Donderstone2 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:57 pm

I wyrm al0t wrote:
Mike wrote:For the next few days, I won't be able to do a lot for PkHonor, since I need to work on 3 projects for college. I'm way behind schedule on them because I delayed my work so I could release construction and perform necessary bugfixes. I hope I'll have caught up with this by the end of the week so I can once again focus on PkHonor.

What about appeals about a mute needing approval of supers? D:
That can be done by me.

Azu rite
Premium Donator

Post by Azu rite » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Good luck in school.

Rick
Premium Donator

Post by Rick » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Goodluck Mike! Finish dat project!