My current state of mind

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
Hunkofman
Senior Moderator

Re: My current state of mind

Post by Hunkofman » Sat May 13, 2023 11:59 pm

Donderstone2 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:46 pm Hey Mike,

As a long time friend it pains me to see that you're going through this. My respect towards your dedication is huge. You've always managed to persevere throughout the challenges that you faced, but some challenges will demand everything you've got. This is one of them, and I have no doubt you will get through it, but don't push yourself.

It's during times like these that you'll need to rely on those closest to you for support. I hope sincerely that you don't want to figure this out by yourself.

If you need anything, whether it has to do with the continuation of the development processes, or personal, don't hesitate to reach out.
It’s great to see you on the forums after so long. Much respect for you dylan.
Thank you for all you’ve done and making this a home for a lot of us.

Pinknipples
Premium Donator

Post by Pinknipples » Mon May 22, 2023 12:32 am

I'm really sorry to hear about your father Mike. I hope he knows how many lives you've touched with what you and your team have created for us here. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am. Thank you

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Mon May 22, 2023 12:13 pm

Hunkofman wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 11:59 pm
Donderstone2 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:46 pm Hey Mike,

As a long time friend it pains me to see that you're going through this. My respect towards your dedication is huge. You've always managed to persevere throughout the challenges that you faced, but some challenges will demand everything you've got. This is one of them, and I have no doubt you will get through it, but don't push yourself.

It's during times like these that you'll need to rely on those closest to you for support. I hope sincerely that you don't want to figure this out by yourself.

If you need anything, whether it has to do with the continuation of the development processes, or personal, don't hesitate to reach out.
It’s great to see you on the forums after so long. Much respect for you dylan.
Thank you for all you’ve done and making this a home for a lot of us.
Seeing you back on, although only for a short time was a real treat. Come hang out with us again soon Dylan! @Donderstone2

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:03 pm

Thank you all for your heartwarming support, it really means a lot to me! I am currently doing much better, now all that remains is to hold on to it :)

Brant
Fanatic

Post by Brant » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:52 am

Mike wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:03 pm Thank you all for your heartwarming support, it really means a lot to me! I am currently doing much better, now all that remains is to hold on to it :)
It's been so great seeing you more often and interacting with the community. One thing I learned this year is it's important to surround yourself with people who genuinely care about you. And for you, you have the entire community to support you.

Hunkofman
Senior Moderator

Post by Hunkofman » Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:33 pm

Mike wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:03 pm Thank you all for your heartwarming support, it really means a lot to me! I am currently doing much better, now all that remains is to hold on to it :)
:wub: :wub:

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:01 am

The change is very evident. You guys are kickin ass with updates! Proud to be a Pkhonorian :D

Isaac
Honor Player

Post by Isaac » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:38 am

Keep up the great work Mike. glad to hear you're feeling better. Like you said, it's about maintaining that mindset.

The community is always here to support you :prayge: