Chambers of Xeric progress thread

PkHonor's work in progress and future updates will be posted here.
User avatar
Monys
Honor Player
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:08 am
Location: Upper Earth
Contact:

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Monys » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:40 pm

Wish Theharry would @ me
Image

Blixie
Helper
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:23 am
Location: Irons cc

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Blixie » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:48 pm

Monys wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:40 pm
Wish Theharry would @ me
Don't we all.
When you still have a minute to wait to advertise your cc: :yuno:

User avatar
Thierryu1
Honor Player
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am

Monys wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:40 pm
Wish Theharry would @ me
Hardly know him

User avatar
Monys
Honor Player
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:08 am
Location: Upper Earth
Contact:

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Monys » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:27 am

Thierryu1 wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:06 am
Monys wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:40 pm
Wish Theharry would @ me
Hardly know him
I'm not crying... you are...
Image

User avatar
Thierryu1
Honor Player
Posts: 1238
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: the Netherlands

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Thierryu1 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:10 am

Blixie wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:48 pm
Monys wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:40 pm
Wish Theharry would @ me
Don't we all.
I hate that guy

Pkh takeover
Premium Donator
Posts: 255
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:52 pm
Location: Some gym somewhere

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Pkh takeover » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:51 am

Mike wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:36 pm
Scavenger rooms are pretty much done, along with the shortcuts they can contain. I did take a few liberties with these rooms:
  • Scavengers have triple the drop rate for any item, but they may only drop one at a time rather than three. This means that the average drop rate of their items remains the same as in OSRS, but players may experience it somewhat differently because of the way it's calculated.
    As with anything in this minigame, any input or feedback from the community is welcome to make the raids a more enjoyable experience.
no real issue with how this rate works as itll remain same rate wise as osrs however may i asked why it was changed from how osrs is, is it easier to implement into game like this?

User avatar
Mike
Programmer
Posts: 5844
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Location: PkHonor HQ

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Mike » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:16 pm

Pkh takeover wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:51 am
Mike wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:36 pm
Scavenger rooms are pretty much done, along with the shortcuts they can contain. I did take a few liberties with these rooms:
  • Scavengers have triple the drop rate for any item, but they may only drop one at a time rather than three. This means that the average drop rate of their items remains the same as in OSRS, but players may experience it somewhat differently because of the way it's calculated.
    As with anything in this minigame, any input or feedback from the community is welcome to make the raids a more enjoyable experience.
no real issue with how this rate works as itll remain same rate wise as osrs however may i asked why it was changed from how osrs is, is it easier to implement into game like this?
It was indeed easier to implement it this way, that's why I chose to do it like that.

User avatar
Respire1337
Moderator
Posts: 1913
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Respire1337 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:39 pm

I'd assume work has been postponed for a while? ( hence no more updates on the list)
Image

User avatar
Brant
Honor Player
Posts: 2489
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:17 am

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Brant » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:40 pm

Respire1337 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:39 pm
I'd assume work has been postponed for a while? ( hence no more updates on the list)
He's been working on the storage units, which is more work than implementing skilling

User avatar
Respire1337
Moderator
Posts: 1913
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Re: Chambers of Xeric progress thread

Post by Respire1337 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:43 pm

Brant wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:40 pm
Respire1337 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:39 pm
I'd assume work has been postponed for a while? ( hence no more updates on the list)
He's been working on the storage units, which is more work than implementing skilling
Weekly updates don't hurt nobody, ya know ;)
Image

Post Reply