Congratulations to our new staff manager Jayden

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Congratulations to our new staff manager Jayden

Post by Mike » Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:01 pm

Ryan has been with us for 10 years by now, and has been staff manager for the past 6 years. This means he is the person who has maintained this position longer than anyone ever has before him, and he has done an excellent job at it. Time and again, he made the right choices to put the right people in the right place at the right time. Of course, nobody is perfect, but whoever will take his place certainly has big shoes to fill.

A few months ago, Ryan had voiced his wish to myself and Rapsey that he would like to resign from his position and for someone else to take his place, so that he can once again fully focus on his real life duties to both himself and his family. Due to the current circumstances of my well-being and Rapsey's absence, we had not yet managed to handle his resignation in a proper manner yet. For this, I would like to offer my deepest apologies to Ryan, who deserves nothing but respect for his many years of dedication to this server, its community and its staff team.

We have now granted him the permanent rank of advisor, a rank that we were not planning to give to anyone anymore, but if there is one person who deserves it more than anyone else, it's him. I wish Ryan nothing but the best in his future endeavours and we are eternally grateful to him for everything he has done for this server.

With Ryan no longer being active as staff manager, we have decided to promote @Jayden to take his place instead. It is apparent that Ryan has a lot of faith in Jayden's abilities, and from the conversations I've had with Jayden recently, I too am confident he is fit for the position. I am certain that he too will make the right decisions and carry on Ryan's legacy.

Brant
Honor Player

Re: Congratulations to our new staff manager Jayden

Post by Brant » Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:09 pm

Congrats Jayden, well deserved. As for Ryan, thanks for your services!

Ryun
Premium Donator

Post by Ryun » Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:17 pm

Congrats bb jayden <3 <3

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:30 pm

#Justice4Church
#DemoteRyanHeResigned
#capes2presets2k18

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:40 pm

Good job! Congratulations @Jayden

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:35 pm

Congratulations, Jayden!

Ryan will be missed, thank you for all you've done!

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Patel
Advisor

Post by Patel » Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:35 pm

Mike wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 5:01 pm Ryan has been with us for 10 years by now, and has been staff manager for the past 6 years. This means he is the person who has maintained this position longer than anyone ever has before him, and he has done an excellent job at it. Time and again, he made the right choices to put the right people in the right place at the right time. Of course, nobody is perfect, but whoever will take his place certainly has big shoes to fill.

A few months ago, Ryan had voiced his wish to myself and Rapsey that he would like to resign from his position and for someone else to take his place, so that he can once again fully focus on his real life duties to both himself and his family. Due to the current circumstances of my well-being and Rapsey's absence, we had not yet managed to handle his resignation in a proper manner yet. For this, I would like to offer my deepest apologies to Ryan, who deserves nothing but respect for his many years of dedication to this server, its community and its staff team.

We have now granted him the permanent rank of advisor, a rank that we were not planning to give to anyone anymore, but if there is one person who deserves it more than anyone else, it's him. I wish Ryan nothing but the best in his future endeavours and we are eternally grateful to him for everything he has done for this server.

With Ryan no longer being active as staff manager, we have decided to promote @Jayden to take his place instead. It is apparent that Ryan has a lot of faith in Jayden's abilities, and from the conversations I've had with Jayden recently, I too am confident he is fit for the position. I am certain that he too will make the right decisions and carry on Ryan's legacy.
Glad you did this, and highly approve of all choices made. Ryan deserves it

Hunkofman
Senior Moderator

Post by Hunkofman » Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:26 pm

Congratulations @Jayden

Edonist
Honor Player

Post by Edonist » Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:50 pm

About time, gz jayden

Jumping bug
Honor Player

Post by Jumping bug » Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:29 pm

Ryan has made some mistakes during his time on Pkhonor but even with that, I feel that all the good he's done for Pkhonor with changing the environment and culture here far outweighs his mistakes. There are some players who remember what it was like on PkHonor before Ryan's rise in the ranks, the toxicity, and the corruption. I feel Ryan played a major role in changing that and helping make Pkhonor into what it is today. Ryan deserves to be an advisor.

As for Jayden, this man gives me so much hope and excitement for PkHonor's future. He is somebody that I admire greatly and has many character attributes that make him not only a great staff member but also a great person. Jayden has shown incredible leadership and wisdom through PkHonor's hard times and will be an excellent staff manager.

PkHonor's future is bright and I'm here for it!