Wilderness Changes - Bughunter contest

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Re: Wilderness Changes - Bughunter contest

Post by Arrsenic » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:52 pm

Perhaps irrelevant to new content, but while at it why not...
was on the testserver and remembered that the "empty" button of rune pouch doesnt work.

Also, there is an issue with Dragon claws (i) where if you click the spec bar after switching to them from a different weapon(the special attack bar doesnt highlight) which causes confusion while pking, but if you be wearing the claws for longer time and then click specialattack bar, it highlights normaly.

Let me know if you want me to post these in a different thread...
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Arrsenic
Premium Donator

Post by Arrsenic » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:57 pm

The new potion decanting process, doesnt recognize 1b tickets\100m tickets as money for the service (only coins) .
“The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”

Hunterhonour
Premium Donator

Post by Hunterhonour » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:58 pm

Also forgot to mention the IGN for this one. Me and Daymen discovered these bugs. Thanks to Daymen for helping again!

Raj, unfortunately the new fixes brought new problems. Dying with any of the charge(able) items like the trident, all blowpipes, all magma helms, craws etc while risking them (skulled no prot item) gets them deleted. The killer doesn't get them but he gets their content.

Also the amulet of fury with the ID 6585 cannot be worn. "You need to charge this item before you can wear it" The one with the ID:23640 is equipped in your weapon slot like in the screenshot below.
20221220_183459.png
Ring of suffering R and the normal one cannot be equipped even after they're charged. It only lists how many charges you have in it. Ids: 19550 for the normal and 19710 for the imbued.

Entry menu changes are all good though except for these items.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:05 am

Hunterhonour wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:58 pm Raj, unfortunately the new fixes brought new problems.
New problems are a necessary part of software which changes

Dying with any of the charge(able) items like the trident, all blowpipes, all magma helms, craws etc while risking them (skulled no prot item) gets them deleted. The killer doesn't get them but he gets their content.
It seems this only impacted loot keys, and items with untradeable uncharged variants (like the Arclight). Should be fixed in both cases.
Also the amulet of fury with the ID 6585 cannot be worn. "You need to charge this item before you can wear it" The one with the ID:23640 is equipped in your weapon slot like in the screenshot below.
20221220_183459.png
23640 is an unused ID which isn't implemented as gear (hence it goes to your weapon slot). That's like the sign of an item not being implemented/in use. I fixed 6585. Thanks.
Ring of suffering R and the normal one cannot be equipped even after they're charged. It only lists how many charges you have in it. Ids: 19550 for the normal and 19710 for the imbued.
Fixed as well.

Thank you so much for the help.

I've deployed all the fixes to the test server. No client re-download is needed.

Hunterhonour
Premium Donator

Post by Hunterhonour » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:58 pm

Here are some new minor bugs I found:
1-You cannot equip uncharged revenant weapons, I think you said these should be the exception along with the scythe of Vitur.

2-I couldn't manage to charge any form of the scythe of Vitur. Also, some of them have menu entry issues:
22325: Uncharge drops the item.
22664: Kill Area option doesn't do anything.
25736: None of the menu entries do anything except for the drop option.
25738: Same issue except this one has the "Dismantle" option which drops the item instead.
25739: Options do nothing except for drop.
25741: Nothing except "Dismantle" drops the item.

Also I couldn't use any of the ornament kits to change the base scythe(s)

3-Same issue with the holy sanguinesti staves, both last menu entries (uncharge) and (dismantle) only drop the item.
Also the normal staff has a typo when you try to charge it without runes (You don't have enough Blood runes. You need 3for each charge.)

That's all I've found so far.

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:14 pm

Hunterhonour wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:58 pm Here are some new minor bugs I found:
1-You cannot equip uncharged revenant weapons, I think you said these should be the exception along with the scythe of Vitur.

2-I couldn't manage to charge any form of the scythe of Vitur. Also, some of them have menu entry issues:
22325: Uncharge drops the item.
22664: Kill Area option doesn't do anything.
25736: None of the menu entries do anything except for the drop option.
25738: Same issue except this one has the "Dismantle" option which drops the item instead.
25739: Options do nothing except for drop.
25741: Nothing except "Dismantle" drops the item.

Also I couldn't use any of the ornament kits to change the base scythe(s)

3-Same issue with the holy sanguinesti staves, both last menu entries (uncharge) and (dismantle) only drop the item.
Also the normal staff has a typo when you try to charge it without runes (You don't have enough Blood runes. You need 3for each charge.)

That's all I've found so far.
1 - The item needs to be activated. You can't equip the (u) version, but you can equip the charged version with 0 charges (or you should be able to).

2 - 22325 is the Scythe of Vitur ID. The rest aren't in use, like the fury. Also, the Scythe is charged at the Vyre Well at TOB. I will fix the issue with uncharging it.

3- The Holy Sanguinesti Staves aren't in-game yet

Hunterhonour
Premium Donator

Post by Hunterhonour » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:15 pm

Raj wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:14 pm
2 - 22325 is the Scythe of Vitur ID. The rest aren't in use, like the fury. Also, the Scythe is charged at the Vyre Well at TOB. I will fix the issue with uncharging it.
Even with that scythe, and charging the well at TOB, clicking "Charge at well" doesn't do anything, uncharging that scythe and clicking charge on it doesn't do anything too. I put 1000 charges in the well. Is this not how you charge it?

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:39 pm

Hunterhonour wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:15 pm
Raj wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:14 pm
Even with that scythe, and charging the well at TOB, clicking "Charge at well" doesn't do anything, uncharging that scythe and clicking charge on it doesn't do anything too. I put 1000 charges in the well. Is this not how you charge it?
Ok, fixed it

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:45 pm

goodjob niels

Hunterhonour
Premium Donator

Post by Hunterhonour » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:36 pm

LMS BUG: Only thing I've got so far is that I confirmed that LMS softlocks the last player alive and it wasnt an issue with my account or something.

If 2 people are still alive and one of them dies or gets killed, he is teleported out of the minigame as expected but the last player who survived doesn't win. You get stuck inside and the player list gets stuck at 2/(x amount of players). The only ways to leave and get some points are either logging out and back in or dying but I don't think you get extra points for winning the entire minigame if such a bonus exists.

Edit: Forgot to mention that in Wild Varrock map, you cannot loot this chest (left of my character):
20221221_181341.png
IGN:Devacc helped me with this one by sacrificing himself and get soft locked :sadge: (I don't know if Devacc stands for Dev account or he is a normal player).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.