21 September Updates: Boss and minigame timers

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Raj
Developer

21 September Updates: Boss and minigame timers

Post by Raj » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:47 pm

Image Boss and Minigame Timers Image

In today's update: the Kill Count Book will now track boss and minigame completion times! You can view the new section using a button which you'll find at the bottom of your Kill Count book!

For a time to register, there's a requirement that the player completing the kill does 95% or more of the damage to the NPC. There are exceptions for CoX, ToB, and the Nightmare. In those places, the entire team will have a shared time registered. This may be reworked, but for now it seems like the best way to ensure the highscores are as fair and competitive as possible.

You can toggle time notifications for individual bosses in the same way as in the killcount section; by clicking the entry for the boss and choosing whether you'd like to show or hide notifications. You can also sort by time completed or alphabetically using the settings button at the top right of the book.

What about my old completion times?
To add your personal best for the Chambers of Xeric, simply open up the scoreboard near the CoX entry and it will be added to your kill count book. For other bosses and minigames which were previously timed, there will be no preloaded times.

Empty
Honor Player

Re: 21 September Updates: Boss and minigame timers

Post by Empty » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:04 pm

oh my goddddd

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:13 pm

You’re so beautiful Raj. Best developer by far!

Fe nis
Premium Donator

Post by Fe nis » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:20 pm

cool

Sorazery
Premium Donator

Post by Sorazery » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:24 pm

cool update rajjj !!

Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Post by Mvpranger » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:49 pm

Hi fun update but can we get a full reset of TOB times thansksksksks

Raj
Developer

Post by Raj » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:55 pm

Mvpranger wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:49 pm Hi fun update but can we get a full reset of TOB times thansksksksks
found the bod raider

not sure about resetting everyone's time. if you want your time reset, let me know. if we come up with a way to separate bod raids from regular raids in a reliable way, i'll see if mike can do it with the CoX prefill fix. not a huge fan of resetting all those times. the only reason most of the book is blank is because we literally just weren't saving PBs before, not because I liked the idea of people having to go through and reobtain all their old PBs

edit:
this is looking like the fastest viewtopic.php?p=740679#p740679, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the 10:38 and 10:40 from highscores need a reset.....

Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Post by Mvpranger » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:58 pm

Raj wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:55 pm
Mvpranger wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:49 pm Hi fun update but can we get a full reset of TOB times thansksksksks
found the bod raider

not sure about resetting everyone's time. if you want your time reset, let me know. if we come up with a way to separate bod raids from regular raids (if I had to guess, it'll be around the 14 minute mark) in a reliable way, i'll see if mike can do it with the CoX prefill fix. not a huge fan of resetting all those times. the only reason most of the book is blank is because we literally just weren't saving PBs before, not because I liked the idea of people having to go through and reobtain all their old PBs
No im not a bod raider, i have server pb with some other ppl but i dont think in the current state of the game it will be improved. All the times above Silliekill, Jeff and mine are BoD raids. Dont really care about hm times get reset, if its only top 20 it should be gucci aswell? The 12:57 is legit.

Hunkofman1
Known Venturer

Post by Hunkofman1 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:52 pm

I’d kiss you so hard @Raj 🥵
#GGLSP #GANG

Kenneth
Honor Player

Post by Kenneth » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:42 pm

Dick Hard