Nightmare - Community PvM event

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
User avatar
Iron adam
Event Coordinator
Posts: 11019
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 am
Location: Monys
Contact:

Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Iron adam » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:17 am

Image

Welcome back to the latest community bossing event. This week, we will be taking on The Nightmare of Ashihama. The Nightmare can be reached using the Monsters teleport or by using the ::event command. Do Not sleepwalk through this fight, or you will die as much as Juntow does here.

This event features 2 major perks:
  • +20% drop rates
  • Double Pet drop rate
If you are unfamiliar with community events or how they work, please refer to our Zamorak GWD event announcement post.

Starts in:

Ends in:

Community goal: 30 drops

Personal goal: 1 drops


Rewards for completing the personal goal (only if the community goal is reached)

For regular accounts:
Spoiler: show
  • 1 Dharok's armour set
  • 500 Runite bar
  • 500 Dragon dart tip
  • 10 Dark totem
For ironman accounts:
Spoiler: show
  • 200 Overload(4)
  • 50 Extended super antifire(1)
  • 50 Anti-venom+(4)
  • 500 Saradomin brew(4)

Top 10 competition for regular accounts

The top 10 regular accounts who have gotten the most rare drops will earn an additional reward.
Spoiler: show
  1. 1 Tyrannical ring (i), 10,000 Raw karambwan, 10,000 Dragon arrowtips, 1,000 Superior dragon bones, 3,000 Magic sapling
  2. 1 Tyrannical ring (i), 9,000 Raw karambwan, 9,000 Dragon arrowtips, 900 Superior dragon bones, 2,500 Magic sapling
  3. 1 Tyrannical ring (i), 8,000 Raw karambwan, 8,000 Dragon arrowtips, 800 Superior dragon bones, 2,000 Magic sapling
  4. 1 Tyrannical ring (i), 7,000 Raw karambwan, 7,000 Dragon arrowtips, 700 Superior dragon bones, 1,500 Magic sapling
  5. 1 Tyrannical ring (i), 6,000 Raw karambwan, 6,000 Dragon arrowtips, 600 Superior dragon bones, 1,000 Magic sapling
  6. 5,000 Raw karambwan, 5,000 Dragon arrowtips, 500 Superior dragon bones, 1,000 Magic sapling
  7. 5,000 Raw karambwan, 5,000 Dragon arrowtips, 500 Superior dragon bones, 1,000 Magic sapling
  8. 5,000 Raw karambwan, 5,000 Dragon arrowtips, 500 Superior dragon bones, 1,000 Magic sapling
  9. 5,000 Raw karambwan, 5,000 Dragon arrowtips, 500 Superior dragon bones, 1,000 Magic sapling
  10. 5,000 Raw karambwan, 5,000 Dragon arrowtips, 500 Superior dragon bones, 1,000 Magic sapling

Top 10 competition for ironman accounts

The top 10 ironman accounts who have gotten the most rare drops will earn an additional reward.
Spoiler: show
  1. 20,000 Dragon bolts (unf), 500 Overload(4), 1 Tome of fire (empty), 1 Imbued saradomin cape, 1,000 Burnt page
  2. 15,000 Dragon bolts (unf), 500 Overload(4), 1 Tome of fire (empty), 1 Imbued guthix cape, 1,000 Burnt page
  3. 10,000 Dragon bolts (unf), 500 Overload(4), 1 Tome of fire (empty), 1 Imbued zamorak cape, 1,000 Burnt page
  4. 1 Ring imbue scroll, 200 Overload(4), 5,000 Dragon bolts (unf)
  5. 1 Ring imbue scroll, 200 Overload(4), 5,000 Dragon bolts (unf)
  6. 1 Ring imbue scroll, 200 Overload(4), 5,000 Dragon bolts (unf)
  7. 1 Ring imbue scroll, 200 Overload(4), 5,000 Dragon bolts (unf)
  8. 1 Ring imbue scroll, 200 Overload(4), 5,000 Dragon bolts (unf)
  9. 1 Ring imbue scroll, 200 Overload(4), 5,000 Dragon bolts (unf)
  10. 1 Ring imbue scroll, 200 Overload(4), 5,000 Dragon bolts (unf)
❤️ :skull_crossbones: 🦠 Juntow 🦠 :skull_crossbones: ❤️ Thoby ❤️ Monys ❤️ Nazuths ❤️ Patel ❤️ Thierryu1 ❤️

#OsrsSkillingInterfaces2022

User avatar
Eye of ra
Moderator
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:33 am

Re: Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Eye of ra » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:33 am

y000 lets gooo nice event! Can't wait to lose sleep. c:
Image

User avatar
Jayden
Game Administrator
Posts: 800
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:52 pm
Location: Some gym somewhere

Re: Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Jayden » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:22 am

Iron adam wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:17 am
Do Not sleepwalk through this fight, or you will die as much as Juntow does here.
:kekw:

User avatar
Juntow
Premium Donator
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:56 am
Location: On a date with Elvarg

Re: Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Juntow » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:48 am

Friendly fire on that last part bro :lol: :sadge:
Image

Onlyfens
Premium Donator
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:37 pm

Re: Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Onlyfens » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:02 am

Sounds freaking awesome. :thumbsup:

User avatar
Monys
Champion
Posts: 2409
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:08 am
Location: Upper Earth
Contact:

Re: Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Monys » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:38 pm

Spooky
Image

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

I love Thoby
I love Adam

Josh
Premium Donator
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 11:48 pm

Re: Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Josh » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:32 pm

Just wondering, you need to do a certain amount of damage for the KC and a drop, as there is no morph world ect, will the damage needed per player be reduced to cope with the amount of players that will now be there during the event?

User avatar
Egolith
Premium Donator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30 am
Location: USA

Re: Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Egolith » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:37 pm

Josh wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:32 pm
Just wondering, you need to do a certain amount of damage for the KC and a drop, as there is no morph world ect, will the damage needed per player be reduced to cope with the amount of players that will now be there during the event?
Second this question! Will you guys be dropping the 600 damage minimum so that people get loot in the mass? @Rapsey
Image

Will be ok2
Champion
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Will be ok2 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:09 pm

Egolith wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:37 pm
Josh wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:32 pm
Just wondering, you need to do a certain amount of damage for the KC and a drop, as there is no morph world ect, will the damage needed per player be reduced to cope with the amount of players that will now be there during the event?
Second this question! Will you guys be dropping the 600 damage minimum so that people get loot in the mass? @Rapsey
Pretty sure the health is scaled, more people=higher HP
Image

Image

User avatar
Egolith
Premium Donator
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:30 am
Location: USA

Re: Nightmare - Community PvM event

Post by Egolith » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:02 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:09 pm
Egolith wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:37 pm
Josh wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:32 pm
Just wondering, you need to do a certain amount of damage for the KC and a drop, as there is no morph world ect, will the damage needed per player be reduced to cope with the amount of players that will now be there during the event?
Second this question! Will you guys be dropping the 600 damage minimum so that people get loot in the mass? @Rapsey
Pretty sure the health is scaled, more people=higher HP
hopefully, or lotta people gonna get nothing :/ Which is kinda normal for nm anyways lol
Image

Post Reply