Chambers of Xeric bughunter contest

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Re: Chambers of Xeric bughunter contest

Post by Thearlygamer » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:05 am

If the dragon claws (g) are the pick over dragon claws (i), they're currently untradable, unalchable, and no dismantle option
Being the best player on PkHonor is hard, I just make it look easy

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:24 am

The Dinh's special attack is lacking the correct animation. There should be a green effect infront of your player when doing it, the correct animation is shown under the screen shot.

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:55 am

Thearlygamer wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:04 am The dragon claws (i) show a drop option instead of a dismantle option
Dismantle option, why exactly? It's a unique drop from CoX

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:50 pm

Empty wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:55 am
Thearlygamer wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:04 am The dragon claws (i) show a drop option instead of a dismantle option
Dismantle option, why exactly? It's a unique drop from CoX
The Dragon claws (i) were initially obtained as a unique reward from CoX, but this heavily devalued the regular Dragon claws. It's only about halfway the bughunter contest that I replaced this reward with the Dragon claws imbue kit, which is a kit you have to attach to Dragon claws to create the Dragon claws (i). I guess it makes sense to be able to dismantle them so you receive the Dragon claws and the imbue kit back.

Mvpranger
Premium Donator

Post by Mvpranger » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:00 pm

Told you I had one left @Nazuths , time to go out with a banger...

Dupe Found with the storage chest and works with all items (also with 1b tickets), ez 10 points.

Aight, my time is done here! Cya all in the chambers on Friday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Z7zEc7AXQ

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:19 pm

Mvpranger wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:00 pm Told you I had one left @Nazuths , time to go out with a banger...

Dupe Found with the storage chest and works with all items (also with 1b tickets), ez 10 points.

Aight, my time is done here! Cya all in the chambers on Friday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Z7zEc7AXQ
10 points to Gryffindor!

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:45 pm

The bughunter contest is now officially over! Thank you all very much for your contributions, now all that is left is to make a final tally for the bug reports from the past 24 hours by Theearlygamer and to fix these bugs (but they are all relatively minor so they shouldn't get in the way of the final release tomorrow).

If anyone were to still find any bugs, please do let us know, but of course we cannot count them toward the contest anymore.

Monys
Forum Addict

Post by Monys » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:46 pm

Mike wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:45 pm The bughunter contest is now officially over! Thank you all very much for your contributions, now all that is left is to make a final tally for the bug reports from the past 24 hours by Theearlygamer and to fix these bugs (but they are all relatively minor so they shouldn't get in the way of the final release tomorrow).

If anyone were to still find any bugs, please do let us know, but of course we cannot count them toward the contest anymore.
Absolutely crushed it. The Dev team has been killing it with this and I am utterly impressed. I have not had time to log on and play/bug hunt but I am thrilled to raid & incredibly excited for what the future brings.

Good work lads & Nazuths

Remember to ::vote for "Mony" ingame

Proud member of PkHonor

Thearlygamer
Premium Donator

Post by Thearlygamer » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:26 pm

Thanks everyone for the good work, this is going to be so hyped, I couldn't contribute much earlier so I tried the make the best of it the last 24 hrs.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:00 pm

The following points have been awarded to Theearlygamer (and the bugs have been fixed, although not on the public CoX test server):
2 points - The Dragon claws (i) make use of the wrong combat interface
2 points - Rigour+ scroll, Augury+ scroll and Dragon claws (i) have incorrect alch values
2 points - The Dragon claws (i) have no "Dismantle" option
1 point - Dinh's bulwark special attack does not show the correct animation or graphical effect (this has not yet been fixed, but is only minor anyway, we'll probably include this in one of the next updates)

Thearlygamer wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:47 am Kodai wands street and HA value is 1 gp while not being allowed to alch it at all. I died skulled with it with dragon claws and prot item on and protected it over the claws, this may just be visual, but still wanted to point it out. Also, when you examine it it says the high alch is 1 gp while they really do have an alch value (kodai insignia alchs for 1,250M)

Extra: all CoX rewards have the same 1 gp value atm, but alching them works.

The prices as shown in the price checker come from the live server, not the test server, hence the incorrectly shown prices in the price checker interface. The "Items kept on death" interface should display the correct items. It's a limitation to our test server which we're aware of, but not much we can do about it.

Thearlygamer wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:05 am If the dragon claws (g) are the pick over dragon claws (i), they're currently untradable, unalchable, and no dismantle option
The Dragon claws (g) are currently not in the game, nor will they be introduced with the Chambers of Xeric release. For that reason, we simply haven't implemented them yet, so I'm afraid I can't consider this as a bug.

And that definitively concludes the bughunter contest! Congratulations to @Mvpranger for winning 20,000 donator credits at a whopping 147 points, followed by @Empty who wins 15,000 credits at 117 points (damn that's a lot of bugs just from two people!). @Iron adam takes third place and wins 10,000 credits at 48 points.

The rest of the ranking is as follows:
#4 @Snapzhot - (Unknown IGN) - wins 5,000 credits at 22 points
#5 @The underdog - (Unknown IGN) - wins 4,500 credits at 17 points
#6 @Theearlygamer - IGN: Jump force - wins 4,000 credits 13 points
#7 @Eye of ra - (Unknown IGN) - wins 3,500 credits at 10 points
#8 @Ur free asf - (Unknown IGN) - wins 3,000 credits at 7 points
#9 @Andrea love - IGN: Andrea loves - wins 2,500 credits at 4 points
#10 @Silliekill - (Unknown IGN) - wins 2,000 credits at 3 points
#10 @Joeyrocks130 - Joeyrocks130 - wins 2,000 credits at 3 points

Would @Snapzhot, @The underdog, @Eye of ra, @Ur free asf and @Silliekill please be so kind to inform me of their in-game name where to add the credits?