Chambers of Xeric bughunter contest

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Snapzhot
Premium Donator

Re: Chambers of Xeric bughunter contest

Post by Snapzhot » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:10 pm

Mike wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:00 pm The following points have been awarded to Theearlygamer (and the bugs have been fixed, although not on the public CoX test server):
2 points - The Dragon claws (i) make use of the wrong combat interface
2 points - Rigour+ scroll, Augury+ scroll and Dragon claws (i) have incorrect alch values
2 points - The Dragon claws (i) have no "Dismantle" option
1 point - Dinh's bulwark special attack does not show the correct animation or graphical effect (this has not yet been fixed, but is only minor anyway, we'll probably include this in one of the next updates)

Thearlygamer wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:47 am Kodai wands street and HA value is 1 gp while not being allowed to alch it at all. I died skulled with it with dragon claws and prot item on and protected it over the claws, this may just be visual, but still wanted to point it out. Also, when you examine it it says the high alch is 1 gp while they really do have an alch value (kodai insignia alchs for 1,250M)

Extra: all CoX rewards have the same 1 gp value atm, but alching them works.

The prices as shown in the price checker come from the live server, not the test server, hence the incorrectly shown prices in the price checker interface. The "Items kept on death" interface should display the correct items. It's a limitation to our test server which we're aware of, but not much we can do about it.

Thearlygamer wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:05 am If the dragon claws (g) are the pick over dragon claws (i), they're currently untradable, unalchable, and no dismantle option
The Dragon claws (g) are currently not in the game, nor will they be introduced with the Chambers of Xeric release. For that reason, we simply haven't implemented them yet, so I'm afraid I can't consider this as a bug.

And that definitively concludes the bughunter contest! Congratulations to @Mvpranger for winning 20,000 donator credits at a whopping 147 points, followed by @Empty who wins 15,000 credits at 117 points (damn that's a lot of bugs just from two people!). @Iron adam takes third place and wins 10,000 credits at 48 points.

The rest of the ranking is as follows:
#4 @Snapzhot - (Unknown IGN) - wins 5,000 credits at 22 points
#5 @The underdog - (Unknown IGN) - wins 4,500 credits at 17 points
#6 @Theearlygamer - IGN: Jump force - wins 4,000 credits 13 points
#7 @Eye of ra - (Unknown IGN) - wins 3,500 credits at 10 points
#8 @Ur free asf - (Unknown IGN) - wins 3,000 credits at 7 points
#9 @Andrea love - IGN: Andrea loves - wins 2,500 credits at 4 points
#10 @Silliekill - (Unknown IGN) - wins 2,000 credits at 3 points
#10 @Joeyrocks130 - Joeyrocks130 - wins 2,000 credits at 3 points

Would @Snapzhot, @The underdog, @Eye of ra, @Ur free asf and @Silliekill please be so kind to inform me of their in-game name where to add the credits?
My IGN is Snapzhot, Thanks!

Silliekill
Honor Player

Post by Silliekill » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:56 pm

Mike wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:00 pm Would @Snapzhot, @The underdog, @Eye of ra, @Ur free asf and @Silliekill please be so kind to inform me of their in-game name where to add the credits?
Silliekill

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:06 pm

Mike wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:00 pm The following points have been awarded to Theearlygamer (and the bugs have been fixed, although not on the public CoX test server):
2 points - Rigour+ scroll, Augury+ scroll and Dragon claws (i) have incorrect alch values
1 point - Dinh's bulwark special attack does not show the correct animation or graphical effect (this has not yet been fixed, but is only minor anyway, we'll probably include this in one of the next updates)

Thearlygamer wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:47 am Kodai wands street and HA value is 1 gp while not being allowed to alch it at all. I died skulled with it with dragon claws and prot item on and protected it over the claws, this may just be visual, but still wanted to point it out. Also, when you examine it it says the high alch is 1 gp while they really do have an alch value (kodai insignia alchs for 1,250M)

The prices as shown in the price checker come from the live server, not the test server, hence the incorrectly shown prices in the price checker interface. The "Items kept on death" interface should display the correct items. It's a limitation to our test server which we're aware of, but not much we can do about it.

Thearlygamer wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:05 am If the dragon claws (g) are the pick over dragon claws (i), they're currently untradable, unalchable, and no dismantle option
The Dragon claws (g) are currently not in the game, nor will they be introduced with the Chambers of Xeric release. For that reason, we simply haven't implemented them yet, so I'm afraid I can't consider this as a bug.

And that definitively concludes the bughunter contest! Congratulations to @Mvpranger for winning 20,000 donator credits at a whopping 147 points, followed by @Empty who wins 15,000 credits at 117 points (damn that's a lot of bugs just from two people!). @Iron adam takes third place and wins 10,000 credits at 48 points.

Would @Snapzhot, @The underdog, @Eye of ra, @Ur free asf and @Silliekill please be so kind to inform me of their in-game name where to add the credits?
Juntow
Nazuths
#Justice4Church

Iron ra
Premium Donator

Post by Iron ra » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:08 pm

"Eye of ra" is my ign.

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:14 am

The underdog wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:06 pm Juntow
Nazuths
I've added the credits to Juntow :D Now only @Ur free asf left to go.

Will be ok2
Premium Donator

Post by Will be ok2 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:36 am

Mike wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:14 am
Nazuths
Adding credits to a banned account I see, the real name is “alphaa be ok”

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:47 pm

Will be ok2 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:36 am
Nazuths
Lol, that's what you get for trolling :D . I hadn't checked when I gave the credits.

I'll wait for @The underdog to tell me the real account name where he wants me to add the credits.

The underdog
Premium Donator

Post by The underdog » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:55 pm

Mike wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:47 pm
Will be ok2 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:36 am

Lol, that's what you get for trolling :D . I hadn't checked when I gave the credits.

I'll wait for @The underdog to tell me the real account name where he wants me to add the credits.
It's 'The Underdog'
#Justice4Church

Ur free asf
Premium Donator

Post by Ur free asf » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:18 pm

Nazuths
my IGN is - iron Reece

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:43 pm

Thank you, I've now awarded the credits to all the winners. That concludes the contest and rewards, thank you all for participating!