11 December Updates: Clan expansion & QoL

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.
Mike
Programmer

Re: 11 December Updates: Clan expansion & QoL

Post by Mike » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:48 pm

Supertuppers wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:25 pm Looks a great update some very nice things in here looking forward to the new clan interface! However I am unable to load the client, I think its possibly a Mac issue as when I first tried to reload the client from the update it never launched so uninstalled and tried to re download and now I have my Mac blocking part of the file which even when i am bypassing in settings and pressing 'allow anyway' apple is straight up blocking this again. Not sure if its just mine playing silly or if other Mac users have this problem too but right now I can't get it to launch the client :(
Is there any chance you can run PkHonor from the command line in a Terminal ("java -jar PkHonor.jar") and send us the output? That might help us figure out where the issue lies.

Supertuppers
Honor Player

Post by Supertuppers » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:56 pm

okay when I try to do do that it is saying the following

The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime.

and then it is coming up that this file name is being blocked

“libnet.dylib” cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified.

but I have tried going into my security settings and pressing allow anyway, but then it straight away blocks it when trying to reopen the file again
ImageImage

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:04 pm

That's certainly very strange. Which client do you use? And have you tried using the other client (either the jar or the portable)?

Supertuppers
Honor Player

Post by Supertuppers » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Im using the portable client, and then the Play_Pkhonor_MacOs
When I came back and tried to log on it said on the client I needed to restart which I closed both clients down then went to reopen and the client flashed up and then dissapared and then just left me on the terminal and when I kept trying to open it was doing the same thing. When I go to run the client now its saying this...
Starting PkHonor client...

You can now close this terminal window

logout

Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.

[Process completed]

But then at this point the client normally flashes up but im not getting anything loading just stuck on that part with the error message of that file can not be opened but that wasn't happening before I re downloaded it was just stuck with the same message as above with nothing happening.

Edited : I have also tried downloading the jar client separate and running this and it is still also saying
The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime.
ImageImage

Jayden
Game Administrator

Post by Jayden » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:51 am

as a log hunter
Added the Ale of the Gods reward to the master clue casket
this hurts me, tell me the rates please
May the Big tiddy goth bitches surround you forever, Fly High my friend.<3

Empty
Honor Player

Post by Empty » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:21 am

Pkh takeover wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:51 am as a log hunter
Added the Ale of the Gods reward to the master clue casket
this hurts me, tell me the rates please
Seems like a common thing, i got 2 in 10 masters on my honor

Iron reck
Premium Donator

Post by Iron reck » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:45 am

Fungamer wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:34 pm
Empty wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:53 pm
Iron reck wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:45 pm Make there a better way for irons to now get dragon darts its rediculously slow and now if the bp is gonna be inaccurate w rune darts it makes sense for there to be an easier way for them to come into the game.
Brutal dragons are op !
^

Farm a few slayer tasks for them and you'll get a bunch of rune darts and some dragon darts too.
ur getting less than 5k an hour?
ImageImage

Iron reck
Premium Donator

Post by Iron reck » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:38 am

Iron reck wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:45 pm Make there a better way for irons to now get dragon darts its rediculously slow and now if the bp is gonna be inaccurate w rune darts it makes sense for there to be an easier way for them to come into the game.
Brutal dragons are op !
^

Farm a few slayer tasks for them and you'll get a bunch of rune darts and some dragon darts too.
rune darts arent the problem they are easy to smith and have a way to get them whereas dragon dont
ImageImage

Fungamer
Developer

Post by Fungamer » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:41 am

Iron reck wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:38 am

Brutal dragons are op !
^

rune darts arent the problem they are easy to smith and have a way to get them whereas dragon dont
I mean drags (& brim chest too iirc?) drop them. Lower tier dragons should drop some too, maybe. But to use the best darts you cant expect to get ur bp to get fully charged in an hour of farming. These darts should be somewhat harder to get so they also get traded and makes some nice cash for noobs.
Yeah, ironmen have it harder in that case. But that's just part of the ironman experience if you want to use the PkH Uzi™ at full power.

Edit: Wildy bosses drop them too (they're p++ though) which are ez to farm as ironman.

Iron reck
Premium Donator

Post by Iron reck » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:05 am

Fungamer wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:41 am
Iron reck wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:38 am

^

I mean drags (& brim chest too iirc?) drop them. Lower tier dragons should drop some too, maybe. But to use the best darts you cant expect to get ur bp to get fully charged in an hour of farming. These darts should be somewhat harder to get so they also get traded and makes some nice cash for noobs.
Yeah, ironmen have it harder in that case. But that's just part of the ironman experience if you want to use the PkH Uzi™ at full power.

Edit: Wildy bosses drop them too (they're p++ though) which are ez to farm as ironman.
with over 1.5k brim chests and a load of wildy slayer i only ended up with like 18k d darts I get it not to use them the whole time but thoes rates are just dummmb
ImageImage