Today, a couple of bugs have been fixed, some that were introduced in yesterday's update, some that have been present for longer.
First of all, the hitpoints bar in the top-left corner will no longer overlap with any visible timers (from potions, veng, barrage, ...), as the timers now automatically shift down whenever the hitpoint bar is visible. In the future, we might add the ability to freely drag the hitpoints bar anywhere on the screen, but hopefully this solution should suffice for now.
- The animations of the Dagannoth Kings have been fixed.
- The hitpoints of the Nylocas matomenos that spawn at the Maiden of Sugadinti have been fixed (they used to be 100 but were accidentally increased to 200 in yesterday's update). This bug led to the Maiden healing twice as much as normal per Nylocas.
- You can now attack players that are jumping/running across an agility obstacle in the wilderness, for example in the Revenant caves.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented players from applying a completionist cape (fortune) special attack mark on Zulrah.
- A bug has been fixed where Cerberus' lava pools would disappear too quickly, even though you could still take damage when standing on an (invisible) pool.
- You can no longer apply a whip of fortune special attack mark on the max hit dummies in Edgeville.