- A bug has been fixed that would make your character stop following an enemy if you click to attack it twice or more in a row.
- When an NPC is walking away from you (for example Jal-Nibs at the Inferno and Nylocas in the Theatre of Blood) and you're trying to attack it, your character will now properly run up to them, instead of walking slowly and not being able to catch up until they stop moving.
- When a pet, a butler or another player is following you and you run around the corner of a wall, they will no longer get stuck behind the wall.
- If you're attacking another player with melee and they are running away along a diagonal line, you will now keep attacking them properly.
One of the improvements (properly running up to an NPC that is walking away from you) required us to change the order in which attacking and movement are processed. Normally, this should not result in any issues, but if you notice any adverse combat-related side effects because of this change, please let us know as soon as possible.
In other news:
- Autocast spells will now be remembered when logging out and back in. This was already the case when autocasting spells with a staff.
- When stunned by a dragon spear special attack, you now also have a 1 tick (0.6 seconds) immunity against being stunned again and a 5 tick (3 seconds) immunity against freeze, bind, snare and entangle spells after the stun expires. This immunity is the same as in OSRS and was decided by a 2/3rd majority vote in this poll. Any other immunity, for example against teleblock, has not (yet) been implemented as there is no 2/3rd majority to support this change.
- You no longer need a free inventory slot when you pick up items in the wilderness while having an open looting bag in your inventory.
- Vet'ion now drops uncut onyx (this was listed in the collection log but did not yet exist in its drop table because of a wrong ID).
- Fixed a bug where you could not morph a Lucky TzRek-Zuk into a Lucky Jal-Nib-Rek.
- The evergreen in Varrock has been chopped down and turned into firewood to help reduce our energy bill. A new evergreen will be planted in Varrock shortly before Christmas 2021.