The Easter bunny has something for you. Care to find out what it is? Go visit him north of Falador!
In order to give our max capes a more fitting place in the game, we have decided to buff the stats of all special max capes. The infernal max cape had already received a buff in a previous update, now we have buffed the other max capes as well.
The regular max cape still gives +5 attack and +15 defense bonus in all styles, while granting +5 strength and +5 prayer bonus. All other max capes provide the following additional bonuses:
- Fire max cape: +6 strength
- Infernal max cape: +8 strength
- Accumulator max cape: +6 ranged attack
- Assembler max cape: +8 ranged attack
- Saradomin/Zamorak/Guthix max cape: +6 magic attack
- Imbued Saradomin/Zamorak/Guthix max cape: +8 magic attack
- You can now attack other players or NPC's through slashed webs again.
- A bug has been fixed where you could not attack across a specific vertical line in the wilderness (see viewtopic.php?p=727246#p727246 for clarification).
- You can now attack awakened altars at Skotizo again.
- You can now drop cannonballs and cannon parts on the floor. They will no longer go to your refund box when lost, but they will also no longer be lost on death (except in PvP, in which case the killer can loot it). Added bonus: you can now store them in a looting bag.
- Being stunned by a Basilisk knight will no longer cause your auto-retaliate to stop working.
On a side note, we have not yet gotten around to adding the Inferno and Theatre of Blood as requirements for enchanted completionist capes, but these will be added in an update soon. That gives everyone some additional time to complete the Inferno if they haven't already done so .