OSRS item stats - always follow OSRS or not?

All of PkHonor's news will be posted here.

Should we always strive to have the same equipment stats as in OSRS?

Yes
7%
No
36%
It depends on the item, if Jagex changes item stats then PkHonor should always poll the community how they feel about doing the same
55%
I don't care
3%

Total votes: 73

Diskid
Honor Player

Re: OSRS item stats - always follow OSRS or not?

Post by Diskid » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:11 am

Honestly, the more pkhonor copies osrs without giving its own spin the more I find myself asking " I should just play osrs".

the last major content updates were just straight pulled from osrs, while that's not inherently bad. I feel as if thiers lost potential if pkhonor could pull ideas litterally anywhere that isn't osrs for once.

Kidnamer
Honor Player

Post by Kidnamer » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:45 am

I believe PkHonor's team will do a great job in adapting their own stats to what they feel suited for us players and the game itself, In my opinion, I think we should do a few armor sets for range and melee, a little boost, only some though. Not all, and of course its up to you guys, so its not my decision, but some items could use a couple stat repairs, some could use a plus4 or plus1, items, armor, etc. But I do believe you guys will make a great decision though so, yeah. & Yes, always poll for players opinion. And honestly, you guys do a great job. So, thank you! For being a very well community service for us and me myself!

Mike
Programmer

Post by Mike » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:22 pm

A big thank you to everyone who voiced their opinion in this poll. It seems clear that our community prefers us to have our own meta rather than try to follow OSRS as much as possible. It might not always be the most logical thing to do (and might lead to confusion about item stats, as The Underdog has pointed out before), but it does give us more of our "own" identity. It's something that we will definitely keep in mind for future updates and stat rebalances.